Swordsman.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Swordsman.

Post by SellSword »

Good to freeze while running but a true freeze would be nice too. Maybe it doesn't work on all mobs, but if you wanted to escape ranged mobs it would be an option.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

If the "True Freeze" aspect (no attacks) was limited to PvM, without changing its effect in PvP, I could support this idea.
Omnes Autem Uri
Kotru6

Post by Kotru6 »

J_A_S_U_M wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:36 pm Good day to all !
I would like to offer my idea to improve the level 30 swordsman skill .
Level 30 skill should have better stats.If he ignores dex and defense, then there should be more side effects, for example, like a level 60 ogre skill.
My idea is that the level 30 skill would have more bleeding.
Bleeding that takes 1% of your HP every second.The effect of the skill is 15 or 20 seconds, which, in my opinion, will be fair, since the sword does not have x2 damage like an ogre or x2 speed like a bow.
the sword is already a pretty good class, balanced in pvp and pve, in pvp it is stronger than the bow, even if the bow is higher level, just due to 1 skill. besides this, the sword has both a stun and a freeze .The bow and the magician lose in terms of stuns, everyone wants to strengthen their class, but this would not be fair.
my accounts:
kotru6
kotru666
kotru3
kotru7
BiG_BoN
haos31
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Kotru6 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:42 pm
J_A_S_U_M wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:36 pm Good day to all !
I would like to offer my idea to improve the level 30 swordsman skill .
Level 30 skill should have better stats.If he ignores dex and defense, then there should be more side effects, for example, like a level 60 ogre skill.
My idea is that the level 30 skill would have more bleeding.
Bleeding that takes 1% of your HP every second.The effect of the skill is 15 or 20 seconds, which, in my opinion, will be fair, since the sword does not have x2 damage like an ogre or x2 speed like a bow.
the sword is already a pretty good class, balanced in pvp and pve, in pvp it is stronger than the bow, even if the bow is higher level, just due to 1 skill. besides this, the sword has both a stun and a freeze .The bow and the magician lose in terms of stuns, everyone wants to strengthen their class, but this would not be fair.
I will argue that everyone wants to improve their class, my class is a magician. and i saw a level 1000 swordsman lose to a level 500 archer...