Rule #10

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: Rule #10

Post by merisajan »

Some do not know why they are so rude
The whole thing they write is rude
Some are not translated by Google, because it's very is bad
So why should a human being be so rude at all?
It is different from rudeness, it is very bad that you are pass and a bad word is at the top of your page and it stays for a long time.
Both Rule 10 and Ignoring both are useful
i think if more planish better
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
LordSeth

Re: Rule #10

Post by LordSeth »

J_A_S_U_M wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:13 pm
Cleopatra wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:45 pm
Leone wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:36 pm Absolutely disagree with this. Children play this game and should not be subjected to the language that rule 10 refers to.

Furthermore, some of the absolutely vile things that have been said by some deserve an outright ban.

There are other games out there that tolerate such language, but this one doesn't.

The responsibility is on players to obey the rules. Fail to do so with rule 10 and be prepared to be muted, or worse.
I also absolutely disagree with this
Using the ignore button works but it doesn't really fix the problem especially when your witness. The problem isn't that someone needs to ignore...the problem is someone needs to shut their mouth. If you have a foul mouth you end up mute. If you ever really foul mouth you end up permanently mute. New or young players don't need to hear your foul mouth if you are the one who has a problem. For huge disrespect and sexual harassment even more than mute is needed. For example a real life death threat ( I've seen happen ) would be unexcusable and not tolerated. Ft should be a safe and positive environment for anyone to play
if so, then you need to remove the ignore button since it does not solve the problem.
The option to ignore a player was implemented for those who don't want to read the same chats from spammers over and over agian. Of course it can be used to ignore those who use vulgar language but it does not justify inappropriate language being used in chat. You obviously are well aware rule 10 is still a rule the gm team act on every day. I did recently clarify there are boundaries in what's determined chat abuse to both the GM team and IGM team. And if everyone has read rule 10 and the notes attached to it they will understand the boundaries I am referring to. But I want to make it clear here that the ignore option was a great addition for multiple reasons so we will not disable that, and rule 10 is important to the players and staff so we will not suspend that either. But thank you for your feedback, we love to communicate with players about the game any time.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON