Hot topic about quests and a pets!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Death Worm

Re: Hot topic about quests and a pets!

Post by Death Worm »

Leone wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:56 pm I'm not so sure about this. I agree with what meri says, but imagine the influx of 2k items from the rapidly completed merc quests.
I'm not sure that there will be many items, but if so, then it will be necessary to change the number of kills for this quest so that there are few people who want to sit for a long time at this stage of the farm :shock:
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

SK1976 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:57 pm It will be tooo easy to kill 150 looters / 100 BloodOgres / Mercenary quest / The levels of players will run into heaven !

If you wanna do it than not say kill 100 ogres...than say kill maybe 1k ogres. Or 1500 looters and so on.

Increase the numbers of monsters that have to be killed , than its ok. But if a 5k pet kills 150 looters it will take 10 minutes, and if EVERY other class than a mage has a fireShot with 20-40% and a bowman +firebow that gices 25 than its 55% i think.....it would be unfair vs mages.
Mages have to heal and spell.
No many damage ! no 30% spell on monsters....only....they can stay and tank and heal !but on hgh level...is it needed ???

If i can make all on arm..i wont die like all other classes too, but i dont do any dmg. Other classes do it !

Please overthink that changes on ALL classes please :)
it was possible to change the skills of all classes and balance the magician, but it is easier to change the parameters of items for other classes, as was the case with the magician. Although even after the changes, the magician did not become weaker. To understand that your swordsman 1000 deals 3800 damage to monsters that have 200k-1kk of life, fire does not help without strong pets, especially when it takes 10% of life from the betrayal, I don’t understand how it works logically, I set myself on fire or I waste my life force for this skill to apply so much? Although the archer also sets fire without debuffs and can keep enemies at a distance. In my opinion, change the amount of damage in weapons and items.

8 fires > 80% hp down, maybe better 5% or down 0% and damage 30% or 35%
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

But there is still a risk of pet death When you cross here Two blood fairy on the left and right And two bow of blood And if the blood that comes with you And to complete the mission You spawn And blood ogre at the top and bottom That you can not help Pets die
Screenshot_20220305-210200_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-210200_Forgotten Tales.jpg (630.53 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Screenshot_20220305-210216_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-210216_Forgotten Tales.jpg (726.75 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

Wait a second, folks.

Rather than change stats or numbers of monsters to kill, just leave things as they are now.
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

merisajan wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:48 pm But there is still a risk of pet death When you cross here Two blood fairy on the left and right And two bow of blood And if the blood that comes with you And to complete the mission You spawn And blood ogre at the top and bottom That you can not help Pets die Screenshot_20220305-210200_Forgotten Tales.jpg
It will be dangerous even without changes in completing tasks with pets, if you need to go with them, then they must be stronger, in any dangerous location there is no point in taking pets, this will be the player’s mistak.

This does not change in any way, even if are no changes, if the player goes with pets to do a task in a dangerous location, they will died. I don't understand why such obvious things should be discussed in this thread...
Syor

Post by Syor »

I don't like this idea.
For the reasons already exposed by Gullander and L3on3.

I've never done these daily missions, I find them boring, but I really like the mercenary missions

And it is right that I must kill the monsters.

I would leave everything unchanged.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Death Worm wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:42 pm
merisajan wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:48 pm But there is still a risk of pet death When you cross here Two blood fairy on the left and right And two bow of blood And if the blood that comes with you And to complete the mission You spawn And blood ogre at the top and bottom That you can not help Pets die Screenshot_20220305-210200_Forgotten Tales.jpg
It will be dangerous even without changes in completing tasks with pets, if you need to go with them, then they must be stronger, in any dangerous location there is no point in taking pets, this will be the player’s mistak.

This does not change in any way, even if are no changes, if the player goes with pets to do a task in a dangerous location, they will died. I don't understand why such obvious things should be discussed in this thread...
Because no player listens They bring pets As it turns out in the event And they die and It causes annoyance to others I love this tranquility And really I disagree with your proposal 🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Poface

Post by Poface »

Being a lvl959 swordsman, I must admit to Mage envy when a character turns up and zaps about 10 monsters to my 1 :evil: . Saying that, I chose my character, do many daily quests and don't think the current set up should be changed. Especially now there is the pet store, I use mine when they really help (more backpack space for spider island quests/for item drops etc). Apart from that I let them have a nice relax in the stable.....
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

merisajan wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Because no player listens They bring pets As it turns out in the event And they die and It causes annoyance to others I love this tranquility And really I disagree with your proposal 🌸
Did the pets don't die before this? This is not related to what is being discussed now, if your or players pets died, learn how to spawn or leave them in dangerous locations at the start of the map, or other safe points without spawning. Once again I ask, how does the death of pets relate to this topic? You're just looking for an excuse not to make changes.

Edit: If you want to do quests without pets, leave them in the city and go without them, for a long time there is a stable that keeps 2 pets without a home, don't want to lose pets on a quest, leave them there. Those who want to do tasks with pets like me will use them.

I don't see a problem's.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Death Worm wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:25 pm
merisajan wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:55 pm
Once again I ask, how does the death of pets relate to this topic? You're just looking for an excuse not to make changes.
More than you think, how does the death of pets relate to this topic? 
Because players before this change because it does not count maybe
They did not bring pets
But after this change, they will definitely bring it
And they ask others not to pass because they pets die
I can not climb the walls or wait for the player to take his pets to a safe place
because pets try kill monster and i need pass from here and when i pass i spawn more monster
So the rules of the game must change with this change
Or leave everything unchanged
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri