Hot topic about quests and a pets!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Hot topic about quests and a pets!

Post by Gullander »

Death worm..

Oops I see Meri responded...

I think Meri is concerned that more pets in dangerous places means more pet deaths, sometimes inadvertently because someone is passing or even running from a spawn situation. Under ideal conditions pets might be carefully used if there is a change (blood palace daily), but more people and more pets means greater danger. As it is now since pet kills do not count the risk is not there to bring pets. I think it does tie into the suggestion in that way either being the potential cause or receiver of unwanted spawn. Of course all this is just discussion we can only guess that perhaps this change would create an influx of more players into already crowded daily quest spawn areas.
Retired
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

Gullander wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:20 pm Death worm..

Oops I see Meri responded...

I think Meri is concerned that more pets in dangerous places means more pet deaths, sometimes inadvertently because someone is passing or even running from a spawn situation. Under ideal conditions pets might be carefully used if there is a change (blood palace daily), but more people and more pets means greater danger. As it is now since pet kills do not count the risk is not there to bring pets. I think it does tie into the suggestion in that way either being the potential cause or receiver of unwanted spawn. Of course all this is just discussion we can only guess that perhaps this change would create an influx of more players into already crowded daily quest spawn areas.
When they complain that it got worse, then there will be a reason to complain, now you can talk about it but it has not been proven yet and does not affect the game. There are a lot of experienced players in the game, talking about a big loss of pets is already nonsense.
I will wait for this update with joy and finally I will be able to quickly complete tasks in story quests or daily. :D

I have a question, how many things will be 2k if the limit is daily? It's very strange that there will be an item inflation of 2k when this is a daily quest that is updated once a day, I don't think that if you quickly complete the task, then this items will become more. it depends more on luck. :idea:
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Hey don't get me wrong... personally...and I repeat personally...it would be like Christmas to be able to use pets for making up quest monster counts! ! :D But...any change if possible should be viewed in all it's facets and how it might affect the game and present and future players. That is what the forum is all about and all the comments. If the decision is made so be it, but if feedback is desired it has been given. I too look forward to what may or may not come of this decision.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

A reminder to not count chickens before they are actually hatched.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

There is another problem
player with stronger pets
It is enough to stop with the people who are doing the mission, even for a short time
And their pets steal all the experiences of people without any effort
And most of the rules will be broken by this change
Rename the daily mission Daily abuse
No matter how experienced you are, problems need to be addressed before this change😊
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

Gullander wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:05 am Hey don't get me wrong... personally...and I repeat personally...it would be like Christmas to be able to use pets for making up quest monster counts! ! :D But...any change if possible should be viewed in all it's facets and how it might affect the game and present and future players. That is what the forum is all about and all the comments. If the decision is made so be it, but if feedback is desired it has been given. I too look forward to what may or may not come of this decision.
Not all players are on the forum, some don't even know how to join there.... We cannot assess the situation directly by 1-5 votes for and against, more people are needed here, I understood you correctly. I'm also stuck on a very old guild quest to kill 800 knights, I just can't finish it it's very boring and will make this quest go on the back burner. I hope you will understand me too, that if you do not want this update, but many players need. Let's end the discussion here and wait for the results of the change. :)
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

merisajan wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:20 am There is another problem
player with stronger pets
It is enough to stop with the people who are doing the mission, even for a short time
And their pets steal all the experiences of people without any effort
And most of the rules will be broken by this change
Rename the daily mission Daily abuse
No matter how experienced you are, problems need to be addressed before this change😊
But what about low-level players? about the big levels, no one wants to violate and lose the account for one busy spawn. and if you had problems with players that interfere with your spawn, you should report him. Here I will finish answering.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Unfortunately, I do not have a good experience of changing previous missions. The missions were completely disrupted
I try not to repeat the previous experience
Because I like missions very much and I only do missions throughout the game and I do not increase the level at all by killing monsters.
Only daily missions every morning 🌸
And the beauty of them is that everyone struggles to finish them. The reward is the level increase and the next mission.
And this change spoils it all
I realize how boring it is for you and 800 is too much, but their beauty is due to personal effort and receiving an award
I am not interested in discussion either I only support what I enjoy I'm sure this change will ruin the missions
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

@Death Worm:

It seems you knowing all, but i have never seen you in game or on forum before !

It seems you acting like a bot ! Changed your name to spy out other persons.

My question to you.....

WHO ARE YOU !

It seems you knowing ALL, but i have never seen you in game or on forum before !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:02 pm @Death Worm:

It seems you knowing all, but i have never seen you in game or on forum before !

It seems you acting like a bot ! Changed your name to spy out other persons.

My question to you.....

WHO ARE YOU !

It seems you knowing ALL, but i have never seen you in game or on forum before !
I am a player who just learned the game rules and play for fun over time, if you don't know me it doesn't mean that others don't know me in the game. I do not GM group or IGM, only player.

Edit: I didn't see you in game too.