Hot topic about quests and a pets!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Death Worm

Hot topic about quests and a pets!

Post by Death Worm »

Finally, make sure that in quests the number of killed enemies with pets is counted, without them it is very long and it is not logical that your own pets help you to kill, but the task that you have them does not count.

At level 1000, I should put on a lot of damage, but it's a measly 3800 str; Compared to a mage who can deal a lot per second and has no problems with it. Make the speed of completion equal in quests to everyone, I want my pets to help me do tasks for killing, and not stand aside and do 200 Tarantula quest 3-4 hours.

I want everyone to support this topic and not say that we don't need it if you 3000-10000 level, yes u easy complete quest without pets. but still without them it is much longer and doing a daily task to kill 1000 becomes masochistic for 5 hours. No need to say again that this is not mandatory to add to the game, it needs to be finally added, your pets are not only a soulless bag that is not related to you, I want my pets to help me with a task.

Thank you for improving the game and hope that this improvement will be added soon.
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Hot topic about quests and a pets!

Post by compbatant »

I will change that kills made by pets will count in quests :)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:07 pm I will change that kills made by pets will count in quests :)
WOW!!!!! That's a HUGE change. will make things easier.

When does this change become affective?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:07 pm I will change that kills made by pets will count in quests :)
👏😊

These features and changes are very good
But we have worked hard for years and passed all these daily missions without PET
Even monsters with different colors were only counted and accepted as a specific color
But it has changed recently and all colors are counted
Isn't it unfair to us that we have worked hard for years?
😉
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Things have been getting easier for years so this isn't much different to ne honest.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm not so sure about this. I agree with what meri says, but imagine the influx of 2k items from the rapidly completed merc quests.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I am not sure if this is a good idea for daily quests. As it is now you can use pets and grind while getting a few kills per cycle towards your count. If pet kills count these will most likely become very crowded places. Previously it was a commitment only some players were willing to make every day.

For mercenary quests I think adding pets removes the meaning of the quest. The occasional item rewards are supposed to be in recognition of your prowess as a warrior in proving your skill in killing so many monsters. If this change is made I suggest the first cycle through the quests remains as is (no pet kills counted) with the possibility of an item reward. Once you have completed the cycle then you may use pets for kill counts but the item reward possibility is removed and the extra level reward only remains.
Retired
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

Thank you for hearing! :D
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Everything that was said is true at up and that
Another problem that comes up
Most of these places are dangerous for pets
Especially the blood map
Mission 100 Oger Leone
Complaints will increase greatly if pets are allowed
If I pass, a lot of pets will be killed
You can not wait or help any max or shake more spawn and the death of pets😊🌸
I do not accept responsibility for any pet deaths there
I passed many times and other people's pets were endangered
And this is not my fault at all😉🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

It will be tooo easy to kill 150 looters / 100 BloodOgres / Mercenary quest / The levels of players will run into heaven !

If you wanna do it than not say kill 100 ogres...than say kill maybe 1k ogres. Or 1500 looters and so on.

Increase the numbers of monsters that have to be killed , than its ok. But if a 5k pet kills 150 looters it will take 10 minutes, and if EVERY other class than a mage has a fireShot with 20-40% and a bowman +firebow that gices 25 than its 55% i think.....it would be unfair vs mages.
Mages have to heal and spell.
No many damage ! no 30% spell on monsters....only....they can stay and tank and heal !but on hgh level...is it needed ???

If i can make all on arm..i wont die like all other classes too, but i dont do any dmg. Other classes do it !

Please overthink that changes on ALL classes please :)
DUKE of SK-Clan