Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes: 5
messi

The annoying fails for lvling

Post by messi »

So , idk if its a afk system or a bug, but what i can say, that its realy annoying, so the thing is this i use mage, and i wanna go grind normally, and i grind grind grind, and if i dont touch anything, after 5 mins i get disconnected like, with the internet, also happens even if i heal, but i make auto heal for 30 secs, if i tap every 5 mins the bag, i wont get kicked out of the game, sometimes it rly made me to leave the game, and i think that need be fixed, so can u tell me why the "conection" dissapear? Bcs i can after the "disconect" immadiatly relog... so pls fix this gms
Attachments
20220307_184425.jpg
20220307_184425.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 3183 times
Leone

Re: The annoying fails for lvling

Post by Leone »

How do you grind or heal without touching the screen?
messi

Post by messi »

Leone wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:08 pm How do you grind or heal without touching the screen?
If enemy atks me of my right side i hold spell and go to tasts, then the spell we automatically be hold for 30 secs, that know moat player..
Leone

Post by Leone »

What you describe is not a bug and has been part of the game for nearly 5 years.

viewtopic.php?p=87386#p87386
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

If you are not "touching" anything, and have an autospawn going you are in one sense: "AFK".

KEEP READING:

Sure you are watching the screen, making sure you or your pets do not die but you are not interacting with the game - and that is a 'type' of AFK.
Granted not the same as putting your phone down and going to have supper or getting back to work after lunch and havng an autoclicker do your stuff. That's a total NO-NO!

Tap the bag button, the Attack button or the chat button - twice. And that will restart the counter that L3on3 pointed to that has been with us here for at least 5 years.

PC version tap the (i) twice - Perfect! (open | close bag)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Excellent point LK.

I think a lot of players play this way. Get an auto spawn going and either stand back at a distance or simply tank while the pets do all the work. Personally I think it's a boring way to play the game but as long as we have auto spawns and high powered pets over what you are fighting this "afk" will happen. I do think as this thread perhaps shows there is a danger of this 5 minute auto kick off. (unless tanking as the damage against you is perceived as actually doing something!) There also is a greater danger of ignoring your screen and getting attacked because you've gone off for coffee and a snack! :lol:
Retired
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

The two wise men are correct this is no bug or a game related issue it is a feature that has been in the game for more than 5 years I myself have even experienced this problem multiple times by just sitting there letting my pets do all the killing while I just collect the experience if I sit there for more than five minutes without having any interaction with the game I will be disconnected exactly how you described
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Syor

Post by Syor »

I think then that this is the reason for my logouts while coloring my weapon.

Perhaps the coloring screen is on top of the game, and the system does not recognize it as a game, although I repeatedly tapped the screen for the color levers.

Check it out if you can.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Syor wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:44 pm I think then that this is the reason for my logouts while coloring my weapon.

Perhaps the coloring screen is on top of the game, and the system does not recognize it as a game, although I repeatedly tapped the screen for the color levers.

Check it out if you can.
Yes, I've done the same thing when recoloring. I imagine the same thing for both skin and gear coloring where it does not register as acrivity.

As for the main question is is remarkably easy to tap a button once every few minutes.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
messi

Post by messi »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:51 pm If you are not "touching" anything, and have an autospawn going you are in one sense: "AFK".

KEEP READING:

Sure you are watching the screen, making sure you or your pets do not die but you are not interacting with the game - and that is a 'type' of AFK.
Granted not the same as putting your phone down and going to have supper or getting back to work after lunch and havng an autoclicker do your stuff. That's a total NO-NO!

Tap the bag button, the Attack button or the chat button - twice. And that will restart the counter that L3on3 pointed to that has been with us here for at least 5 years.

PC version tap the (i) twice - Perfect! (open | close bag)
Well the thing is i have 2 phobes, while i play on the one and check all 10 sec if everything is right, and on other do something like youtube or play other game, it cant be considered as afk, also i think nobody plays ft10h a day and do nothing at the same time, if its a game like Lol, or fifa, where u rly need do and can something every time..than ok, if i believe u what u say,that ur not 1 sec afk, than ur max lvl would be 1-2k in about 2-4 years, and other ppl here making in 2 years over +5k lvls... also everytime gm was for afk check i was on, and all afk checks i did right, except for the begining of the new system bcs i dont understood the princip, so for u afk chexks should be all 5 secs, to rly see if someones afk?