Merit based quests for tools

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: Merit based quests for tools

Post by merisajan »

LK and gullan +💯
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

I don’t think that others will like this idea when the old mechanics have long been to everyone’s liking when i returned to the game and found out that PvP was changed, I was very upset and if this mechanics is changed, as always, there will be new rules associated with bugs or other bypasses for blocking tools. I think that large-scale updates need more votes before releasing them into the game, I would agree to add them only to the beta version and not make the main update until the players appreciate it. :roll:

You can give your vote to this idea, but this can affect the game in a bad way, you need to make conclusions according to the beta version and according to the numerous votes of all players in game, that's why I talked about my request to change the mechanics of pets and give them the opportunity to help with the task, but we need everyone to know about it and have more votes after beta test! :idea:
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

First of all I probably wouldn't have brought up this suggestion if the present system was to "everyone's liking".

Secondly consensus is not always needed or asked for. Originally the boss scorpion was the only way to drop and get a magic torch and they sold for billions of gold. But with the rotting catacombs addition to the game most players can now do a quest to get one. There is already a precedent for after some time making a rarer item more accessible for the benefit of all players.

I have said publicly on this forum that I didn't think the +4 tools were enough of an increase to justify the extreme cost to purchase. I hold to that. My motto remains...what is good for all players not just the few is what should be implemented. But if no change comes +3 tools are quite readily available.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Death Worm wrote:Why do many agree with this idea?
Death Worm wrote:I don’t think that others will like this idea
Tossing coins?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

merisajan wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:47 pm LK and gullan +💯
;)
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The current system is pretty broken as far as +4 tools go. The majority of +4 tools have come from scorpion king drops and that has always favored the high levels. I've been to some of those scorpion king fights before knowing there was almost zero chance at all that I would get a tool. When the high level players there talk about getting tools for their clan members and friends it makes me wonder why I even bother with it.

Unless someone is high level, has a high level friend who will help them, or is willing to spend a great deal of gold it isn't an option to get a +4 tool. (Of course there are some GM events where they are an option.)

Saying that the old/existing mechanics "have long been to everyone's liking" is simply not true. That isn't saying I'm completely on board with the suggestion here. I like the thought about needing to earn something, but I don't see how implementing that would be a viable option now.

I think some sort of option to craft +4 tools would work better.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:15 am
Tossing coins?
I speak for those who do not participate in the forum player, for some reason they do not ask their opinion about this idea, it is necessary that all players need know about every suggestions here and votes it.
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
Leone

Post by Leone »

You can become an ambassador for the forum to encourage other players to join.

Let's get players involved.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm all for players being active on the forum. Saying that all players need to be aware of every suggestion and vote on it simply isn't going to happen though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Death Worm wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:02 am
LostKnight wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:15 am
Tossing coins?
I speak for those who do not participate in the forum player, for some reason they do not ask their opinion about this idea, it is necessary that all players need know about every suggestions here and votes it.
I stand corrected. Keep on doing what you are doing.
I am always AFK!