NEW CLASS: BERSERKER

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

NEW CLASS: BERSERKER

Post by srle0nida$ »

Something totally new in the game would be interesting, and what better than a new class? In RPG games or anime, Berserker is very famous.
A character whose sword is so big that it's bigger than his own body, and it takes two hands to wield it.

Your skills: Berserk:
Blood sucker: Each hit dealt by the enemy will add 30% of the damage dealt in HP to the berserker.

Blood power: every hit dealt against the enemy will add 5% of the damage dealt in health points to the berserker.

Invincibly power: When targeted by magic, you will not take magic damage for 5s.

This topic is totally open to suggestions and constructive criticism to improve the idea and make it even more real in our Forgotten Tales.

Attached is an anime character that represents a renowned berserker.
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-04-07-09-46-18-265_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-07-09-46-18-265_com.android.chrome.jpg (853.08 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Grahf

Re: NEW CLASS: BERSERKER

Post by Grahf »

I like the idea its not the first time a new class has been talked about tho but nothing has happened but one can dream. I noticed your 1st and 2nd skill kinda do the same thing which is heal the character just one by you receving damage and the other by dealing damage maybe swap one of those out for possibly a more offensive skill. Since it is a berserker and solely wields 2 handed sword maybe it could be called enraged where you deal more damage the less hp you have (obviously capping out at a certain percentage but this is just brainstorming) or even it could be where the player deals more damage to the enemy (more so then archer and ogres 2x damage skills respectively) but you also receive more damage or even the more enemies around you attacking you the more damage you deal back to them 🤔🤔 it is a berserker afterall i would think it would need a devasting attack skill. A new class would be a good breath of fresh air for the game but same time it would have flaws but one can only imagine the content that this game coulda had
Syor

Post by Syor »

I always like these ideas a lot! these novelties are like a breath of fresh air to me.
New classes have been proposed in the past, and I would like to see them implemented.

However the BERSERKER I think may be a "skill" or a "way" of a swordsman. Not a real class.
Perhaps it is closer to a "skill tree" than a class.

But I repeat: I am in favor of new classes and I appreciate who proposes them.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I like new ideas too! :D

Some things to consider when suggesting a new class is 1. Is there an animation available or would a new one need to be made. 2. Being two handed a sword weapon would need to be created also.3. The new skills would have to be programmed in. I don't know if these are difficult or easy to do?

I think a Minotaur class with an impressive 2 handed axe would be fun with some kind of Rage skill to go with the OP avatar!! :o :)
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Please suggest new characters, considering that they are can be male ore female
And skin s for both
New characters make game cool i like it 😉
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

won't fit. because this class is like a gnome! better add companions for the characters companions of many classes such as ,, fairy , wizard , elf , etc. ,, which can be improved throughout the game and each has its own bonus!