New maze

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: New maze

Post by SK1976 »

The shovel should be improved like other tools too.

Maybe not now, but in a year or 2.

shovel1 should be buyable like tools in a shop. Its a normal tool.
shovel2 should everyone get a chance in the future from a questline as a reward. After it, it should be craftable like all other +2 tools too.
shovel3 should only be craftable after a long questline as a reward like the 3k gears-questline.
shovel4 - at the moment not able to get - in 1 or 2 years as a drop from scorpion.

Drops from graves should be random, but not higher than 1k++ item. Only in the room at the end of that Maze-Event it should get a chance to get such a 2k item as reward. That makes the chance more fair vs such players who doing daily quests or altar every day.

That is only my idea behind that shovel.

THE SHOVEL IS A NICE NEW IDEA that makes this game more fun to hunt for free graves :)

Good luck on hunting graves :)

SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Now that graves are being dug everywhere perhaps some clarity about the mechanics should be shared.

Are items according to your character level like fishing? Or can any player dig any level item?

If two or more players are digging a single grave do they each have an individual chance for an item? Some players might not like sharing without this info.

Is there anything to be done with the rotting corpses? My sensibilities think I should give them another burial! :o :lol:
Retired
justj99

Post by justj99 »

From what I can gather from the few I've dug, it works like trees. If you are both digging, you can both get something. The other person continues digging in the same way that one person continues to chop and get trees on normal maps when a tree is turned into a stump by the one who finished first.

I forgot to look for the post, but most items can be dug up, similar to fishing, but there is a smaller chance for even higher level items as well. That's kind of nice since it can be hard to find a grave to dig!
Xrantis

Post by Xrantis »

Where to take rotting corpse?
I am a knight
Leone

Post by Leone »

Nowhere, at the moment. Perhaps they will be used in the future - who knows?

Watch this space.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:04 am Watch this space.
That about sums it up.

No no not the empty graves. :lol:
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I noticed the system announcement last night that the maze was open. However I did not see the portal where it was when it first opened. Was it hidden from sight or was it moved inside the building where you have to see the mage for an event?
Retired
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

now many players are digging up the corpse of a dead man!

I have an idea for a quest!

People in the gardens will ask to find the corpse of their relative!

Example :
-Good day ! Can I ask for your help?
-Good day ! What you need ?
-My brother was killed a few years ago! People buried him! But I don't know where he is buried!
Therefore I ask you to find where my brother is buried, and take his corpse and bury him where he lived!

Quests will be given by different people from different cities! Take a quest, find a corpse and bury it in your homeland
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Xrantis

Post by Xrantis »

I see that there are players digging near the blacksmith's shop. Has any players gotten any good loot digging there?
I am a knight
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

mYHome wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:41 pm But it's funny to me that now all the players are digging graves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Soon evil souls will come to you :lol:

The idea of ​​graves is not mine) lol
Hi how i can solve i never can found way for open box and when i go end its nothing ?
Screenshot_2024-01-08-11-16-29-068_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-11-16-29-068_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 11310 times
Screenshot_2024-01-08-11-19-53-452_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-11-19-53-452_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 11310 times
How i can open box ? Its doesn't have way?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1