2 small proposals.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

2 small proposals.

Post by Syor »

I thought I'd do a single message, so let's lighten it up a bit.

Proposal 1
I have repeatedly admitted that I really like mercenary missions.
True, not everyone likes them, especially the sword.
Shall we create another parallel?
We have lots of new monsters, surely you can make a new list with the same number of monsters, but different.
I am not very interested in the final reward, there are rumors of new equipment, for example.

Proposal 2
With the new stores, we've seen a lot of easily obtainable items. I am referring mainly to the level 500 equipment.
In my day it was hard to have it, now just send a friend to the store
Since we XD serial artisans love to create, could these 500 pieces be replaced with others? Or add new things to the house or clan.
I don't want to complain huh! But I think everything is changing, an update to the house / clan craft lists would take.
Some examples: pieces 2k, 3k, 350, 750, staff 200. In short, there is a lot that could be added.

Just ideas.

Grazie e Ciao a tutti :)
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Re: 2 small proposals.

Post by Gullander »

On proposal one I have always thought the lower levels should also have mercenary quests.

I suggest that you get them from the friendly lady at Kedington village. She already asks for 15 spider husks and 10 dragon teeth so why not add more lower level monsters and quests for a level?

The Aetor quests start at level 150 player killing level 100 monsters. Once a player, after doing the early quests, can achieve level 85 or so fairly easy, but after that it is slow with lots of grinding. This would help a bit with an extra level reward for all that grinding.

On proposal two...I think most of the equipment level mentioned is available in some way. 3k is already a crafting option given after certain quests. So are you suggesting new gear be made or just that crafting of a dropped item or honor to craft by completing a quest be now offered automatically to house owners or clan craft stations?

Every action has a reaction in the game. 500 gear especially plate was a premium item to get but now anyone can get at a shop for a minimal cost. 200 plate is no longer rare too for instance because of new drops. This is good for the average player making some game features more accessible and leveling things out a bit in fairness. So...I say that to say making more crafting options to house owners only or clan forges only will only indirectly aid the average player who cannot afford a house or is unclanned.
Retired