Grave digging blues

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Grave digging blues

Post by Gullander »

I have to protest the recent change in digging time. After getting an alt to less than 2 minutes per grave it now is 3 minutes!! I assume it went from 6 to 10:count perhaps...but seriously why take back time gained?

It's not life or death...pardon the pun... :D ...but why work on a skill to have it later altered.

Now if the possibility for an item like fishing possibly on any dig then that's ok as completing a grave is no longer needed to get an item. But if it only occurs now after 10 rather than 6 it is a real demotion.

Thank you. I rest my shovel. My time is worth as much as any one elses. :(

Now this update:

I did a bit more testing. Before reset it took 6 units to complete now 10 units. Using the fishing chart for 1 affinity a level 6 would be 18 secs per unit which is correct for the digging. So to have a chance for an item it went from 6x18=108 seconds to now 10x18=180 seconds or the 3 minutes I initially timed to begin this post. True I haven't lost any time but since the item or rotting corpse will only show on the 10th unit the effective increase for the same result is 72 seconds per grave. This will add up in time with an effective reduction in item chance...1/6 to 1/10. Maybe nothing can be done but it is more painful to take something away once it has been established, although from now forward all are under the same timing.
Retired
Syor

Re: Grave digging blues

Post by Syor »

I think your speech is correct.
But I also believe they made this change to "align" all abilities, as they all go to 10 at a time.

After all, it's not a big problem, even before it took 18 seconds to make 10. So it is not the time to raise skills here the problem.
The problem is and remains the drop.

It now takes longer to drop from the excavation.
But on reflection, it takes too long for all the drops.

My problem is that I have little time. Family and work take my time

I amuse myself for a couple of hours in the evening, and spend these hours trying to drop. I spend days attempting a drop

On the contrary, I ask for a check on the ice worms, I do massacres but they do not drop anything !!!

Now if what little time I have is spent just trying to get a drop, that's not good.

All drop percentages must be increased as levels increase. The same drop has a percentage of 1% for a level 1, and (example) a percentage of 5 for a level 1000. Example huh !!

Instead here the more you advance, the more difficult it is.

So, nothing against digging 10 at a time, but a reorganization to the drop system wouldn't hurt.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

At least with digging set to 10 per grave people are getting more skill points from a single grave now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I try to be positive...and new things often need tweeks..in this case the tweeks have affected me. I usually wait on new content and new versions until the bugs are worked out. My fault for jumping in from the 2nd or 3rd day of digging offered and not waiting. :(
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

idk if i have senn right or not...

As i was in the graveyard on digging (map where crafter is) i have seen that someone entered the left down house ?! could it be right, or did he logged out there ?

SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

That isn't a building that people can access. Maybe at some time.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Ok. Thx.
DUKE of SK-Clan