ideas from mYHome

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

Re: ideas from mYHome

Post by mYHome »

IDEA
How about the idea of adding a new skill "Bait"!
When you use the bait skill all the monsters in radius 7 start attacking you!
It will also help prevent the death of your pet, for example you see a monster running at your pet, then you press "Bait" and he starts attacking you!
Also in events with bosses, strong players will be able to take the attack of strong monsters on themselves!

Also, so that players do not abuse this, the skill can be used 1 time in 2 minutes!
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

i like recolor my pets
if recolor skin for pets possible It will be great 👌🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Syor wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:19 am Dear MyHome, your idea is very close to mine.
I too would have preferred to have weapons with characteristics for each type of monster, with affinity or malus, but not fixed as now, but different, and not modifiable.
I realize, however, that doing so would mean creating more weapons (in the technical computer language I am NOT familiar with).
Making another weapon Liv. 500 (EXAMPLE) even with a small percentage difference from the first one, would have another ID, thus a separate chapter.
More work would then be done to have this weapon.Small quest, small blacksmith, whatever, but it should be coded and put into the game, tested, etc . etc.
I think it's complicated to succeed, but I would love to change weapons if I beat up devils or humans. Example!
You do not need to create a new weapon, you just need to create a random statistics% when you receive the item!
For example, you caught an item in the river or got it from the quest and the item was automatically randomly placed%!

As SellSword said he didn't want to carry a few swords in his bag, so be it! But players who mostly grind on dragons and have -% against dragons do not want it, as well as those who grind on demons do not want to have -% against demons!
The problem is that now the% against monsters is the same, if you got 10 3k swords, they all have the same% against certain monsters, this is not right!

Put that you got 350 gear and grind spiders but you have -% against spiders, then you go and find a player who has +% against spiders and you buy him, it's really interesting, I think a lot of players will agree with me
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I wouldn't mind weapons and armor having different bonuses. That's pretty common in games. Having a unique item is totally fine, but I just wouldn't see myself carrying around different gear.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Consider the following idea:

How about the idea of ​​daily quests that will give on the map 0.0! for example ↓
1. Cut down 10 trees
2. Dig 10 graves
3. Get 1 meteorite in mining
4. Catch 1 object in the river
5. Get a magic stump
6. Win level 1
7. Write a message in the chat
8. View information of 10 players
9. Kill 100 monsters (The level of monsters depends on your level)
10. Sell 1 item to the store
11. Buy 1 item in the store
12. Create 1 item

There may also be levels of difficulty of the task, it will be given randomly, for example: you can give the task to cut down trees level 1-10 trees, level 2-20 trees, level 3-30 trees

For completing tasks you get points that can later be exchanged for something!
how do you like the idea?
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome