DUKE of SK-Clan
yusufek

Re: JOYSTICK - bugged or NOT ?

Post by yusufek »

problem joystick
Ghost Ogre (Abdel)

Post by Ghost Ogre (Abdel) »

It’s a bug. But people using it while not intend on doing it. You just click fast on screen and it happens itself. If Sipahi Rlly is jailed. Then u can jail all the other pvpers. Couse everyone has used it without intention on doing it. It’s the mistake of programming. And u jail players couse u can’t fix a bug? Like it’s easier to jail people then fixing bugs, it got reported so many times on messenger to GMs but no one has listened.. but couse it’s about Sipahi let’s make a new rule and jail him fast.. it’s dumb.. we’re fair players and we’re getting jailed for nothing
Lamcim

Post by Lamcim »

The game has a freezing bug. That's why I was imprisoned. If I knew how to make this mistake, I wouldn't have made it anyway. The problem is, let's say I'm free after 1 week. I will continue to do this in Pvp without knowing this mistake. My level will drop by 15% and I will be punished more severely. There is only one option left for me, not to fight Sipahi. It seems pointless to play this game if I'm not going to fight. It's a war game!!!.Find the bug and fix it so we don't have to face it again
Mascikaking

Post by Mascikaking »

I really agree because this is point less I didn't know this was a bug until I started to pvp I saw alot of players been stuned but still can move with 0 unf how are we gonna know when this bug is activated during pvp as I said point less to jail players for this because it's there program problem all pvp players would agree because it cannot be avoided if try to get away
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Attachments
Screenshot_2022-06-27-13-55-00-110_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-27-13-55-00-110_com.android.chrome.jpg (782.85 KiB) Viewed 2413 times
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

ok. thanks, but i think all are meaning another bug :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

For a long time we've known there had to be some type of bug because it seems like several people know how to have endless freeze and unfreeze. At first I thought they might have been juggling items so I tried it myself and ruled out that can't be how they're doing it. To juggle items on your screen you need to log every 20 seconds. But if you're in PvP you stay on the screen 10 seconds longer when hit. So theoretically you would have to log every 10 seconds and I wasn't seeing those enemies do that. I don't know how the bug operates and to be honest I don't want to know how. I like several others just want it fixed!!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Do we have game-testers ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Maps get tested before publishing. why not updates too, to not forget anything, any bugs or else.
DUKE of SK-Clan