Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

Post by SK1976 »

merisajan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:36 pm
SK1976 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:45 pm because my contacts on discord, forum, youtube or in game, many players reported me from a fuction that works when you use joystick in a fight, that lets make distanced players run like hell.
That bug exists still a long time !
A GM (i dont say name) told me it was created to let players who cant run, flee from a fight in PvP.
I dont know how it works, but i have seen a lot players (on GM
If there is a problem, it should be told to everyone in the forum.
Why should you just be informed about this?
And if this is the secret, why should managers tell secrets to people who can never keep it a secret?
This damages trust
It was not told outside the game.
I try to explain.
We where on Gm island event and after that event i asked someone how that could be that ranged accs can run like hell.
I have seen that on the event a lot time on GMs island.
That player told me that it would be a new function after the update. I dont know till now how it works, and i dont wanted that anyone should explain me. MY LUCK I THINK ! But you see in this story ... GM Island...EVENET .... GMS there .... Fast running archers or mages there .... NOONE interests :)

And NOW ... players get jail for it :)

OK...
Lets keep it like it is and not let us this more worser and worser.

I think players understand it now, that they not should use such a bug again. Players are now scared to fight in PvPs because this bug. Understandable :)

I hope all get solved soon with a fix of it !

Ah ... and why SlowSpells are not working in PvP ?

grrrrr

SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Ahh ok so who created a bug ?
I thought bug is to be fixed and not created 🙄

Anyways, GM'S job is to prevent bugs to be exploited. We never allowed glitches /bug but exceptions can be done if it is an actual bug like me 😜
A player's responsibility is to report the bug to us.
NOT taking advantage of it.. Knowing the bug might happen but we never allowed this and we are discussing any bugs to fixed as soon we see one. So you are wrong here SK or you misunderstood this GM you are not telling us who. But keep it for yourself cuz I'm not worried at all , I'm just here to tell the truth.

As I understood from today that this is a difficult situation. All cases must be evaluated individually. All evidence must be analyzed by more than 1 GM in order to make a decision. We will take part in what is reported to us and if the player uses this bug intentionally then it is wrong and the player will have to take consequences of his mistakes.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Lamcim

Post by Lamcim »

Akhiless, if possible, watch my battles as much as possible. If I've repeated the same thing over and over in my PVPs, I've made that mistake on purpose. But if I acted differently in each pvp, it means I wasn't aware of this error.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Everything is clearly explained So I deleted my post 🌸🙂
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

The unfreeze and run fast has existed for over 5yrs. Has been reported many times. Some players have knowledge of it's mechanics, some do not. I don't understand it. I've had it happen twice. Without knowing how it works. But some players can use it constantly.

To punish both types of players equally is completely unfair.

Actually, to punish any player at this point is ridiculous. Seems more like someone's bored and wants to feel important. I guess next we will punish heal blockers ?

If you keep removing things after 10 years of players experiencing them, in order to make newer people happy, you lose your true player base. You will however get constant new people complaining that it isn't like their other games.

There is so much "filler" been added, yet still have quests from the beginning of the game existence not even finished. You ignore the seasoned players over cash and new players. The seasoned players are the reason the game still exists.

I could be wrong. I could be right. I just know the FT we have now, is no longer the enjoyable social game I played years ago.

I still play because I have made many friends and found people I enjoy talking to. Both ally and enemy. I also hope that it will eventually stop the tumbleweed syndrome it seems to be stuck in. I would have much rather had quests finished than trees that looked more real. I'm still lost to why we added grave robbing and farming. I mean, realistically they could have added Regen pots for different increments at rising costs. And increased level and frequency of items fished, and achieved same results.

If lower level players need money(they do, I remember being noob) how about a guy that buys, carbon, stone,stumps,fish,planks,ingots,etc on start. That would help with that issue.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

Lestat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:07 am The unfreeze and run fast has existed for over 5yrs. Has been reported many times. Some players have knowledge of it's mechanics, some do not. I don't understand it. I've had it happen twice. Without knowing how it works. But some players can use it constantly.

To punish both types of players equally is completely unfair.

Actually, to punish any player at this point is ridiculous. Seems more like someone's bored and wants to feel important. I guess next we will punish heal blockers ?

If you keep removing things after 10 years of players experiencing them, in order to make newer people happy, you lose your true player base. You will however get constant new people complaining that it isn't like their other games.

There is so much "filler" been added, yet still have quests from the beginning of the game existence not even finished. You ignore the seasoned players over cash and new players. The seasoned players are the reason the game still exists.

I could be wrong. I could be right. I just know the FT we have now, is no longer the enjoyable social game I played years ago.

I still play because I have made many friends and found people I enjoy talking to. Both ally and enemy. I also hope that it will eventually stop the tumbleweed syndrome it seems to be stuck in. I would have much rather had quests finished than trees that looked more real. I'm still lost to why we added grave robbing and farming. I mean, realistically they could have added Regen pots for different increments at rising costs. And increased level and frequency of items fished, and achieved same results.

If lower level players need money(they do, I remember being noob) how about a guy that buys, carbon, stone,stumps,fish,planks,ingots,etc on start. That would help with that issue.
Can you read the posts above before posting like this? Here, in mChat and elsewhere, it has been repeatedly said that GMs monitor the observance of the order in the game, but not fixing bugs and releasing updates. Yes, we can, like any of you, suggest any changes in the game or even do something ourselves, but this is not our responsibility and there is no point in presenting us with anything on the topic of fixing bugs and releasing updates. Perhaps someone is not in the know, but updates for the game are created by the players and it is you, if you want, that you can become one of the content makers and develop the game. In FT, for a very long time there has not been a clear and official team of people who will think over the lore and balance of the game and make updates.

Let's get back to discussing the bug. No matter how long ago and who exactly submitted a bug report, this does not give the right to use it, even if it has not been fixed for some time. There are rules in the game and you are obliged to follow them, but do not write that someone reported a bug and therefore the responsibility is removed from all of you. I would also like to say from the position of the developer that it is very important to describe the bug in as much detail as possible, because in order to fix the bug, you need to know where to look and understand how to provoke a bug. If someone for example 50 years ago simply said that he could run without paying attention to the stun effect, then this is an absolutely useless report and of course nothing will be fixed
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

And you missed the part where it's a handful of players that can cause this intentionally.

The rest of us are at the mercy of chance.

Also the majority of the player base has become accustomed to this "bug" that has existed for OVER 5 years.

I never said GM had ability to change game mechanics. I do however believe the GM job has gone beyond it's original function.

GM job is enforcement of rules. Now it seems choosing what game actions are punishable is a part. Choosing to punish players for an action that's been in game longer than most GMs seems an over reach of power. All because some players cried when their kills ran away. Or did they cry because, like me, they can't create the "bug" ? Only I don't get mad or upset someone else knows a trick I don't.

If it's to make the "outcome" more equal, then the point of pvp and points is useless and should be removed to all except clans. Where pvp and all tricks were once said to be "excluded" from most other aspects as clan wars and resourcefulness (figuring how to outsmart, maneuver,and beat your rivals) were encouraged. Now pvpers(who learned their techniques from clan wars) are being punished for the same things we were told were ok.

We were told by the former GM team some years ago, that if game mechanics allowed it, it was ok to use. But also, if something new happened after an update report it. The unfreeze issue was around with hobbit. A group of us tried without any regular success to recreate it, with Hobbs there monitoring it. Afterward it was deemed fair to use. Now as the GM teams change, the mechanics that were once ok have now become bugs.

You can't blame and/or punish people for playing the game the way we have played for years. You can't allow the newer players dislikes change the "rules" after years of allowing. This isn't like sharing/selling accounts. It doesn't give a giant unfair advantage and it doesn't cheat anyone.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lamcim

Post by Lamcim »

What yfars doesn't understand is that I didn't make this mistake on purpose. And I still don't know how this bug works. To solve the bug, contact Combatand. Put your priority and effort. Next time, you won't expose us to this ridiculous mistake.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Ayoub wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:34 pm Hello FT fighters
I opened this post to discuss the rules of the new gm yfars and how he applies them on our side only .
Between this bugs :unfrzn pots bug i already explain to somes GMS on test server how this bug works and i reported many times with good proves , players didn’t get jaill+ bug not fixed and gm said its a bug open alone when players click fast to run ( natural cus no 1 want die ).
and now mr yfars just know about it maybe same 1 send him vid or idk and he created a rule in 1 sec and start sending players to jaill (players from my side only) . And its not the first time he already helped russ in bank map clan (blocking bridges). And a few days ago he start sending mute players to jaill (only from our side ) isn’t perm mute enough?? . Before u open a post or create a new rule read about it and when u do don’t lock the post so players can respond .
And the must important fix this bug /hard to fix bugs and easy to players ??
We know u r just assistant but with all my respect if u don’t know how to use rules fear just go back to omega vanita
i really agree with Ayoub please Yfars stop messing with players if u dont know the rules and back to Omega Vanitas u put me and 6 of my friends in jail for 10 days when we are not guilty and I missed the Christmas event bc of u.. there's so much more but never mind
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

Lestat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am And you missed the part where it's a handful of players that can cause this intentionally.

The rest of us are at the mercy of chance.

Also the majority of the player base has become accustomed to this "bug" that has existed for OVER 5 years.

I never said GM had ability to change game mechanics. I do however believe the GM job has gone beyond it's original function.

GM job is enforcement of rules. Now it seems choosing what game actions are punishable is a part. Choosing to punish players for an action that's been in game longer than most GMs seems an over reach of power. All because some players cried when their kills ran away. Or did they cry because, like me, they can't create the "bug" ? Only I don't get mad or upset someone else knows a trick I don't.

If it's to make the "outcome" more equal, then the point of pvp and points is useless and should be removed to all except clans. Where pvp and all tricks were once said to be "excluded" from most other aspects as clan wars and resourcefulness (figuring how to outsmart, maneuver,and beat your rivals) were encouraged. Now pvpers(who learned their techniques from clan wars) are being punished for the same things we were told were ok.

We were told by the former GM team some years ago, that if game mechanics allowed it, it was ok to use. But also, if something new happened after an update report it. The unfreeze issue was around with hobbit. A group of us tried without any regular success to recreate it, with Hobbs there monitoring it. Afterward it was deemed fair to use. Now as the GM teams change, the mechanics that were once ok have now become bugs.

You can't blame and/or punish people for playing the game the way we have played for years. You can't allow the newer players dislikes change the "rules" after years of allowing. This isn't like sharing/selling accounts. It doesn't give a giant unfair advantage and it doesn't cheat anyone.
I repeat once again, the GMs job is to maintain order in the game and punish offenders. Even if this bug existed for 100 years and some of the past GMs allegedly said that it can be used (please provide evidence), this does not mean that the opinion of the GM team cannot change and that GM was absolutely right in allowing the use of the bug. I admit that at that time, having that information about the bug and its use, the past GM team could approve its use, but now the time is different and a new choice is made based on new information. And I remind you that the choice was made after discussing this problem with other GMs, but for some reason everyone thinks that I alone did everything.

I also want to compliment your logic. That is, before that no one decided what actions are punishable and this is not the basis of the work of GMs? Every action is considered magically and no GM makes a daily decision. In addition, the text of rule 8 summarizes all violations to exclude possible abuse with impunity, but according to your logic, everything works somehow differently
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas