Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

Post by Ayoub »

Hello FT fighters
I opened this post to discuss the rules of the new gm yfars and how he applies them on our side only .
Between this bugs :unfrzn pots bug i already explain to somes GMS on test server how this bug works and i reported many times with good proves , players didn’t get jaill+ bug not fixed and gm said its a bug open alone when players click fast to run ( natural cus no 1 want die ).
and now mr yfars just know about it maybe same 1 send him vid or idk and he created a rule in 1 sec and start sending players to jaill (players from my side only) . And its not the first time he already helped russ in bank map clan (blocking bridges). And a few days ago he start sending mute players to jaill (only from our side ) isn’t perm mute enough?? . Before u open a post or create a new rule read about it and when u do don’t lock the post so players can respond .
And the must important fix this bug /hard to fix bugs and easy to jaill players ??
We know u r just assistant but with all my respect if u don’t know how to use rules fear just go back to omega vanita
Last edited by Ayoub on Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Ghost Ogre (Abdel)

Re: Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

Post by Ghost Ogre (Abdel) »

Ayoub wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:34 pm Hello FT fighters
I opened this post to discuss the rules of the new gm yfars and how he applies them on our side only .
Between this bugs :unfrzn pots bug i already explain to somes GMS on test server how this bug works and i reported many times with good proves , players didn’t get jaill+ bug not fixed and gm said its a bug open alone when players click fast to run ( natural cus no 1 want die ).
and now mr yfars just know about it maybe same 1 send him vid or idk and he created a rule in 1 sec and start sending players to jaill (players from my side only) . And its not the first time he already helped russ in bank map clan (blocking bridges). And a few days ago he start sending mute players to jaill (only from our side ) isn’t perm mute enough?? . Before u open a post or create a new rule read about it and when u do don’t lock the post so players can respond .
And the must important fix this bug /hard to fix bugs and easy to players ??
We know u r just assistant but with all my respect if u don’t know how to use rules fear just go back to omega vanita
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

because my contacts on discord, forum, youtube or in game, many players reported me from a fuction that works when you use joystick in a fight, that lets make distanced players run like hell.
That bug exists still a long time !
A GM (i dont say name) told me it was created to let players who cant run, flee from a fight in PvP.
I dont know how it works, but i have seen a lot players (on GM island events) used that bug (if it is a bug) allways, and GMs tolerated them. Maybe it is a wanted bug ! like some bugs to bug into a room (its needed / wanted)

If players get jailed by using this bug it would be very unfair. It was created by compbatant it seems, if he is the only one who programmed this game.
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🌸🙂
Last edited by merisajan on Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Lamcim

Post by Lamcim »

Yfars jailed me for using the bug and not reporting it. But this bug was previously reported by ayoub. Secondly, if I had a habit of using the game's bug, I would share it with my teammates. However, I did not share this error with them because I did not know. Akhiless was right to punish mymage(Seyyah). I did not say anything. But Yfars is absolutely wrong about this. I expect him to apologize to me and get Sipahi out of jail. I also want him to clear my name.
Ghost Ogre (Abdel)

Post by Ghost Ogre (Abdel) »

The unfreeze bug. U cannot handle it. It happens suddenly without you knowing it.. jailing people now would be unfair for the game who used this bug. GMs should get everyone out of the jail. Russ/spanoic/ American. Doesn’t matter. Everyone should get out. Or game will be dead soon. Couse trust me. More then 50% of players used it.
Meryem

Post by Meryem »

2 3 days ago, when I was pvp with my friend, he threw fish at me 10 more times even though my unfreeze was over. I was already frozen so he shouldn't have thrown but he threw. I don't understand how, but unfortunately such things always happen in Pvp and it is out of our hands. GMs should fix this. Sipahi also experienced this. He is punished for a game mistake he doesn't even know how to do. Moreover, this error has already been reported by the players. Just before Yfars punishes him, he posts a statement on the forum and throws him in jail, saying "we said it". If this isn't unfair, what is?
-Peacfeliz
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

I just want to tell you one thing. When you see anyone who is using this bug. Take a video and send it to the team. We will discuss and analyze the video and then we will enforce the rules if we have too. Oh and GM'S can not fix the problem. It need a programmer to solve this. We are just enforcing the rules

The end of this discussion. The punishment has been stated in Yfars post.
First violation: 7 days in jail.
Second violation: 30 days in jail and 15% levels reduction.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:45 pm because my contacts on discord, forum, youtube or in game, many players reported me from a fuction that works when you use joystick in a fight, that lets make distanced players run like hell.
That bug exists still a long time !
A GM (i dont say name) told me it was created to let players who cant run, flee from a fight in PvP.
I dont know how it works, but i have seen a lot players (on GM island events) used that bug (if it is a bug) allways, and GMs tolerated them. Maybe it is a wanted bug ! like some bugs to bug into a room (its needed / wanted)

If players get jailed by using this bug it would be very unfair. It was created by compbatant it seems, if he is the only one who programmed this game.
You are saying that a GM has created a bug to be exploited by players ?
What a junk of nonsense post from you . Hey SK . Please if I understood your post here correctly then I suggest that you delete this immediately because this information is not true. :lol:
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

you are able to delete it :)

I sayed that GMs knowing about a bug that has been created Extra :)
DUKE of SK-Clan