Changing store of pets purchased with in-game gold for new players

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Changing store of pets purchased with in-game gold for new players

Post by Mr_Maks »

The in-game pet store has not changed since the very start of the game,many years have passed since then and now there are quite a lot of high-level players and beginners who just started playing need at least a year of active play every day to get close to them.For some time,i tried other MMORPG projects in which new servers were created to avoid a huge difference in character strength.But here we have one server and beginners need a lot of patience to get close to the top players.Basically, players leave the project for these reasons:
Players who didn't like the game or did not have time to become interested in the game due to a difficult start.
So that the players from case 2 are not disappointed in the game from its start and could try the game as long as possible, i think it necessary to change the current pet store for the game currency should receive changes that will be relevant for the current realities of the game.

Ice monster:
Decreased purchase level requirement from 30 to 10

Grey troll:
Decreased purchase level requirement from 40 to 20

Green Spider:
Decreased purchase level requirement from 120 to 50

Bat:
Decreased purchase level requirement from 250 to 100

Golden Dragon:
Decreased purchase level requirement from 380 to 250

Add 2 new pets:
1)Snow Dragon
Required level to purchase:150
Gold required to purchase:8m

2)Freya
Requires level to purchase:200
Gold required to purchase:12m

Changes can be edited but this is how i imagine it.
SK1976

Re: Changing store of pets purchased with in-game gold for new players

Post by SK1976 »

maybe someone is creating new maps with a 2nd pet store :)

That will be a better idea i think.
Not change to much on the old story (game)

If new changes will be made, than better through new maps not change old once.

My idea was once to make different player stages (servers/maps)

0-1000
1001-2000
2001-3000
3001-5000
5001-7000
7001-10000
10001-15000
15001-xxx
DUKE of SK-Clan
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:06 pm maybe someone is creating new maps with a 2nd pet store :)

That will be a better idea i think.
Not change to much on the old story (game)

If new changes will be made, than better through new maps not change old once.

My idea was once to make different player stages (servers/maps)

0-1000
1001-2000
2001-3000
3001-5000
5001-7000
7001-10000
10001-15000
15001-xxx
I thought about it but game is based on donations that it receives compbatant in order to maintain the game server and make a profit, and donated pets are one of the most purchased items, so after level 250 in my scheme, players will have to support the game either by buying pets on their own or buy from the players as it happens now.
However, my idea, as written, is focused on helping beginners and so that they can have a good start so as not to quit the game.
Although it is possible to create a new store with pets for high level players,but they will have to be much weaker than donated options and only beginners should have privileges for the game to develop.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I've had a similar thought recently - in part because I've created a new alt and the journey to 150 looks long!

Rather than decreasing the levels you can buy the current pets for ingame gold, I think there is a noticeable gap between lvl 40 war dogs and lv 125 green spiders. Basically, we need a pet somewhere in the middle.

However, we need a pet that is not better than an option for actual money as this will reduce game revenue.

I thought either trappers, red crocys or vampire swordsmen. Here is the monster manual to have a look at for ideas.

viewtopic.php?t=5843
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

I am categorically against!
There are enough quests in the game to climb small levels!
After level 60, you have the Westein quest to help you get to level 75, then there are more quests!
Players also need to focus on quests and not just grinding with pets
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

mYHome wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:35 pm I am categorically against!
There are enough quests in the game to climb small levels!
After level 60, you have the Westein quest to help you get to level 75, then there are more quests!
Players also need to focus on quests and not just grinding with pets
Ya agree they just need guides show them the way and help them on quests
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm I've had a similar thought recently - in part because I've created a new alt and the journey to 150 looks long!

Rather than decreasing the levels you can buy the current pets for ingame gold, I think there is a noticeable gap between lvl 40 war dogs and lv 125 green spiders. Basically, we need a pet somewhere in the middle.

However, we need a pet that is not better than an option for actual money as this will reduce game revenue.

I thought either trappers, red crocys or vampire swordsmen. Here is the monster manual to have a look at for ideas.

viewtopic.php?t=5843
Yes, I talked about this in the last post, but the bottom line is that a player who has just started the game must understand it and find something for which he will continue to play.When you have such slow progress at the start of the game and at the same time you see players of huge levels, you begin to automatically understand that the time to catch up with them is too long and these players who could have been active but did not see the opportunity in rapid growth to compete with current high-level players will lose their incentive to play.Only those who managed to make friends in the game will remain, and it is friendship that will keep them.But what, for example, is the chance to make friends at level 0-100 and a person who could reach 100-250 who, as for me, has a higher chance of being noticed.
The idea may not be perfect, but that's what i wanted to convey.Any player who could not develop quickly and did not understand the game could become someone's friend and continue playing instead of leaving the game, but due to slow growth,he chose to leave game.Whether a new player will support the game or not, no one knows, but perhaps one of them was a future content maker.
In principle, you can think about this a lot and do so in order to attract new players in many ways, and this is just one of them.There are actually a lot of them and can be done in different ways, and personally I saw the problem precisely in the slow development of the character at the start, but maybe someone will come up with something better and, having seen my post, will voice their own difficulties for beginners in other post.
In any case, good luck to those who try, these are difficult enough topics to be understood because everyone has a different opinion on this matter.