Confession

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Confession

Post by Mr_Maks »

It's been a long time but I think it's never too late
There is a case for which I am ashamed and I wanted to apologize But first, let me tell you a little background.
I am one of those who actively participated in clan activities and was practically obsessed with rivalry, and at one point when everything began to collapse and I lost any incentive to compete, as well as my friends began to leave the game I could not cope with emotions and it was already more than a rivalry it grew into more...
I would like to apologize to GM Ryaca and LordSeth for the fact that instead of reconcile, I could not control my emotions, which is why I think that I offended both you and your friends.
And also I apologize to those whose friends could be affected by my game actions in clan games.I always considered it a rivalry similar to sport and I think it is, but maybe there are those who also left the game or were close to it.
I never really thought about this because before I started my rivalry in clans, I played for quite a long time during this time I managed to lose the clan twice and this first clan was -AC-.For a while I was sad, but I continued to play and the clan I joined next was the only and last Russian clan that they also wanted to get rid of and this clan became Lev.
And that’s why I didn’t even think that in clan games for me there was nothing but only rivalry, but I really wouldn’t want anyone to leave the game, but everyone perceives it differently differently and I could not immediately realize it.It was at that moment that I realized that if you completely win, you will lose because you have lost the desire to compete with the other side.At the moment when my friends left the game and I realized that they won’t come back, I realized that I won’t find the motivation to compete again for me, and in fact, the only reason I went to the clan maps lately was only a desire help the new generation understand gaming moments of clan games as well as to see those who are still in the game from that time and chat again.
And the only purpose of this post is that I would like to remember those very old moments and grievances that I could cause then and apologize.
In fact, every time I don’t understand why I go to the forum and the game, I feel that I reached the ceiling in this game and did literally everything I wanted, but the main thing for me was friends who always were with me and supported maybe only because of this I still write something here and I annoy you with my long texts ;)

Good day to everyone and have a good time in ft.
LostKnight

Re: Confession

Post by LostKnight »

and I annoy you with my long texts
Not even close.

Thank you for posting.

EDIT: Had to run and eat.

Come back and play.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It is a very long and welcome text. That's all good.

You're right about rivalries . They will always be a part of the game, but there are times where you can look further. That is even better.
FT welcomes you back when you're ready. Good to hear from you again.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

For older players this game has ups and downs !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I am glad you trusted us enough to share your heart and be honest. It takes courage to look at ourselves and our motives. I hope this text of yours helps heal the scars. Be assured we all have our flaws that sometimes lead us places we regret later, you are not alone! Try to find a way to make it a beginning not an end! :)
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

:)

@maksimm

You are not the only one who lost friends.
But with every Lost friend you getting harter and you will find a new friend.
I am there for you if you need a talk.
DUKE of SK-Clan