FOOD :(

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

FOOD :(

Post by Elgur »

An idea for food: If players do not eat at all their health slowly begins to decrease slowly at first lol and then as time goes on and players do not eat the health loss becomes more severe eventually leading to weakness and death. Perhaps even THIRST.
MMMUAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! RRRRROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!! I MUST EAT!!!!

I believe this would add an interesting angle to the game over all even pvp XD
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Bimba

Re: FOOD :(

Post by Bimba »

wheat and its product - bread - have already been added to the game. maybe that's what it comes down to? it would be helpful for some people (like me) to get out of the dungeon at least once a day to take a break from the constant killing of monsters...
Ogres were born a long time ago...
Big, strong and fat...
Small fry circled around us...
We ate and drank until our bellies were full.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

That would provide a job for my lazy alts as I will open a Nordic restaurant with only the most savory wild game and drink worthy of a demi god! For those vegans my little tree near my house provides quite an exotic fruit from a cutting from Odin's own forest! And for the basest among us we can provide flesh of any creature or monster in FT prepared as you like it from blackened to raw! Truly a dining experience not to die for! :lol:
Retired
Bimba

Post by Bimba »

Gullander wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:43 am That would provide a job for my lazy alts as I will open a Nordic restaurant with only the most savory wild game and drink worthy of a demi god! For those vegans my little tree near my house provides quite an exotic fruit from a cutting from Odin's own forest! And for the basest among us we can provide flesh of any creature or monster in FT prepared as you like it from blackened to raw! Truly a dining experience not to die for! :lol:
if you suddenly wanted to write a book, I would read it with interest :D
Ogres were born a long time ago...
Big, strong and fat...
Small fry circled around us...
We ate and drank until our bellies were full.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm personally not a fan of needing to eat or begin to lose health. That would be too drastic of a change and would be more difficult for newer players
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:49 am I'm personally not a fan of needing to eat or begin to lose health. That would be too drastic of a change and would be more difficult for newer players
Agree with Sell.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

I don't think it will be a good idea because most people are not interested, this is not a minecraft game, the basis here is pvp clans and levels.I don't think it will be a good idea because most people are not interested, this is not a minecraft game, the basis here is pvp clans and levels.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

even those who mostly communicate in the game also want a lot of lvl
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm afraid I disagree with this as well.

I played Omega Vanitas for a while and there was a similar feature where your radiation exposure gradually increased until it reached fatal level. You had to constantly look for items that minimised the exposure, which meant you couldn't just get on and explore the game.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

This is a bad idea!
FT is travel quests and other things, but in no case survival
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time