Nightly increase in monster experience :)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

J_A_S_U_M

Nightly increase in monster experience :)

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Hello !I'd like to talk about increasing the experience of monsters when night falls in FT.I know 2 mobs that increase experience at night, these are ghostly archers 0.-3 map and vampires 1.2 map . How about increasing experience gained by 20% for all mobs at night? I think it would be great since over level 4000 the experience gained becomes less with each lvl.Night is the time of nightmares and monsters! Let them have an attack of 40% more, but also the experience gained from them by 20% at night FT.
Leone

Re: Nightly increase in monster experience :)

Post by Leone »

Any monsters with the undead icon have increased attacks and give better xp, not just the two you mention.

See the announcement here:

viewtopic.php?t=18029
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Jasum , tbh it’s not a good idea to increase every monsters exp at nightfall , only monsters that’s nocturnal are increased exp at night time that there was already a smart idea
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

but I checked all those monsters that have increased experience at night Only ghostly archers and vampires are truthful , the others do not gain experience !for example, the mummy on the map is -1.0, he is a dead man, but I did not see an increase in experience at night ...
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Was it night when you checked? Or just dark because you were underground? Night happens every 4 hours for 1 hour starting at 0:00 ft time, I believe.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

justj99 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:20 pm Was it night when you checked? Or just dark because you were underground? Night happens every 4 hours for 1 hour starting at 0:00 ft time, I believe.
Yes . When I checked it was night.