Report thread discussion.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Report thread discussion.

Post by Akkilles »

Report thread --> discussion.

Please do not discuss anything in the actual report thread (Reports only). It should only be a thread full of reports.
I will continue to delete discussion or comments from players in the other thread.
However
You are free to discuss or ask your questions here regarding some cases.

Respect the forum rules.
FORUM RULES ~
1. Be respectful of other player's posts / opinions / religion / etc.
Posts may get deleted or altered by staff. Abusers may be punished; even ingame if the abuse was severe.

2. No swearing/profanity.
Posts may get deleted or altered by staff. Abusers may be punished; even ingame if the abuse was severe.

3. Use the same forum name as ingame, so all know to whom they talk to.
If you have multiple accounts, please use your main/most used account as user name and put other accounts in your signature.

4. No offensive forum names (see also 3.)
Ignoring this rule may cause a ban.

5. No spamming/flaming forums.

6. Post in correct Sub-Forums and avoid multi-posting.
If a post doesn't fit anywhere, post it in "Off-Topic". For a better overview, please edit a post instead of writing consecutive posts.

7. No arguments on forums.
If there is a disagreement between parties that continues for multiple exchanged, cease it in forum by stating "We will continue this via PM", and continue it via PM.

8. No external links
Because of several spam attacks we want to avoid any external links. This is to protect the forum users of infected websites etc. - Thank you.

9. You cannot ignore a PM by a forum moderator or forum administrator. Doing so means you are disrespecting authority and may result in punishment.

10. When using the mini chat or any topic/thread on the main forum please use English. It is the main forum selected language all GMs and admins can read quickly. If you can not use a translator to help us understand you, we will not try. Posts on the main forum in any other language than English may be ignored and or deleted.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Re: Report thread discussion.

Post by Akkilles »

messi

I was there myself and it is very easy to spawn monster when approaching your spot. I saw tigre6666 checking the spot and I believe he was just checking who was grinding. According to my information he didn't say anything and he left to another spot.

Players does that because they want to know if the maps are safe for them to grind and I remember back when I used to be part of a clan. I always scanned the map before I settle down to grind.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Players reporting Wrath27 and other accounts for autoclicker.

Investigation done:
There is no indication of autoclicking.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

I send report of those players trying kill pets i got no answers yet ?? Report 100% correct with evidences.

And i send another report player cervruss stealing xp no answers yet to . Reports older than 7 days .

U said ignore GMs PM it’s not respectful . But GMs ignoring our pms all the time is that respectful ?
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Answer to this ayoub.
How long time did cerverus stand there ?

There are too few active GM.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Akkilles wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:32 pm Answer to this ayoub.
How long time did cerverus stand there ?

There are too few active GM.
More than (10..15min ) stealing xp cheak archive of the screen u see everything
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Ayoub i will check. Now driving my car
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
messi

Post by messi »

Akkilles wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:11 am messi

I was there myself and it is very easy to spawn monster when approaching your spot. I saw tigre6666 checking the spot and I believe he was just checking who was grinding. According to my information he didn't say anything and he left to another spot.

Players does that because they want to know if the maps are safe for them to grind and I remember back when I used to be part of a clan. I always scanned the map before I settle down to grind.
Then my question is, do u have the check the same spot 4 times? When ur literally +8k i think u know most spots and how they work? Based on tigre he is prob an ultra old player....and he lvled already there before, also do u realy need go soo close to a player to see him and arround him,isnt it enough just to look and than go? I mean i seen him in a mile..but yeah

I dont wanna be unpolite..or so but thats my questions, when he goes arround me..knowing where enemies, most ppl just look at me,check me and than go...

:)
Meryem

Post by Meryem »

viewtopic.php?p=144282#p144282
I reported the same crime as Ayoub reported, Akkiles. It can be seen in Picture 3. (18 August 2022). If a player does not touch the screen for 5 minutes, they are out of the game. Evgen stood there for about 20 minutes. It is clear from the way he parks his pets that he wants to block. Seyyah did this to someone when he was at 1.5k levels. He had only done 3-4 minutes but the Witch had thrown him in jail. She was right. That's why we didn't say "why did he go to jail, it's unfair". Nothing like this ever happened again.

Now when we look at them, they are constantly blocking, but they are still walking around in the game -_- Since they are not punished, they continue their actions. One day Evgen, one day Cerverus, one day Nahuel, Tapatio. Justice works both ways Akkiles...
-Peacfeliz
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

messi wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:30 pm
Akkilles wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:11 am messi

Then my question is, do u have the check the same spot 4 times? When ur literally +8k i think u know most spots and how they work? Based on tigre he is prob an ultra old player....and he lvled already there before, also do u realy need go soo close to a player to see him and arround him,isnt it enough just to look and than go? I mean i seen him in a mile..but yeah

I dont wanna be unpolite..or so but thats my questions, when he goes arround me..knowing where enemies, most ppl just look at me,check me and than go...

:)
I understand but I will remind you that it is an online game..
If you want to be totally alone then we also have offline version. As far as I can tell in my information. He did not tried to kill you with spawns nor your pets.
Bees are great pets then have strong attack but they can be very weak in some maps.. So if you are afraid to loose them then as I mentioned in others post. Move to a safer place. Giant petry exist in other maps aswell. 4.3 for example.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules