Report thread discussion.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Re: Report thread discussion.

Post by Akkilles »

regarding cerverus..

I will as soon I get home. deeply investigate his movements.

please be patience. I'm away with my family now and I can't be around 24/7.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

For your information.

2 abusers mentioned in report thread has been found guilty of violation of the rules and will be punished.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Meryem

Post by Meryem »

Thank you.
Akkilles wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:20 pm For your information.

2 abusers mentioned in report thread has been found guilty of violation of the rules and will be punished.
-Peacfeliz
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

One more account has been sent to jail for 30 days.
player has been violating the rules many times.

This information goes to others who think they can break the same rule or rules repeatedly over and over again.
The GM team will then handle every case separately.
If this player doesn't respect the rules then he or she will also risk loosing levels or pets. As it is stated in our rules.
-->To you who've been jailed. Take this warning seriously. <--
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
messi

Post by messi »

Akkilles wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:34 pm One more account has been sent to jail for 30 days.

This information goes to others who think they can break the same rule or rules repeatedly over and over again.
If this player doesn't respect the rules then he or she will also risk loosing levels or pets. As it is stated in our rules.
Just wondering But is ist allowed that er Know what punishment they got? I would find ist very interesting, i know about Losing lvls for punishment,but pets?
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

messi wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:46 pm
Akkilles wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:34 pm One more account has been sent to jail for 30 days.

Just wondering But is ist allowed that er Know what punishment they got? I would find ist very interesting, i know about Losing lvls for punishment,but pets?
For example if u jailled for killing pets many times i think ( 2 or 3 times ) and u keep doing it again u ll lose 33% of lvls and get 30 days jaill and if u do it again u get perm jaill .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I think it depends on the rules broken on whether it's just a period of time or permanent.

Although, I also think that multiple violations should result in some form of final punishment.

After 5 mutes you get full perm mute. This prevents abusive language later. We need to figure a way to stop further instances of other areas. Can we block followers on accts found to repeatedly killing pets? Including seiges? Can we put a level limit on accts found to autoclick repeatedly?

If perm jail is too much of a punishment (I believe some rules shouldn't end in perm jail) we need a different form of a permanent solution.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
messi

Post by messi »

Lestat wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 pm I think it depends on the rules broken on whether it's just a period of time or permanent.

Although, I also think that multiple violations should result in some form of final punishment.

After 5 mutes you get full perm mute. This prevents abusive language later. We need to figure a way to stop further instances of other areas. Can we block followers on accts found to repeatedly killing pets? Including seiges? Can we put a level limit on accts found to autoclick repeatedly?

If perm jail is too much of a punishment (I believe some rules shouldn't end in perm jail) we need a different form of a permanent solution.
Maybe slowdown lvling speed? Or disable speed pots(prob the biggest punishment for melees xd, walking is awful in ft, i rly like ft ,but walking....xd
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Well this isn't just a melee issue.

Another issue I have, using tigre as an example, he's 9k. These players he harassed, are not all near his level. Some are, some aren't. Now this brings an issue, if players are attacked, they have to be one of three things, within 3 levels(if unclanned), in a clan, or previously attacked that player(if lower level).
Here's the issue, for years I was chased by a player, I reported it, was found clanned players are basically exempt from harassment. So clan war(on or off clan map) is 100% acceptable. This I agree with.
Secondly, within 3 levels. This makes a fine line to watch. As players reach extreme levels, the number of available pvp players shrink. If there are only 10 players at that level, is it harassment when you're attacked as the player pool is limited. Again fine line that can be easily crossed and/or dismissed.
Third, previously attacked. This one is probably my biggest issue. If you attack a stronger opponent you are added to their list,once there you are able to be attacked. You can't cry harassment if you originally instigated the fight. No matter how long ago.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
justj99

Post by justj99 »

For the third, if they kill you (or use the /forgive command) you will be removed from their list. So, they can get one kill for retaliation. I suppose they could just attack you a lot and never kill you, and that would be annoying in it's own way.

One more thing to know about the list: It has a limited number. If they reach the maximum of attackers, when a new person attacks them, the oldest one on the list is removed. So, it's unlikely to last forever if they engage in a lot of PVP.