Report thread discussion.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Chrollo

Re: Report thread discussion.

Post by Chrollo »

No there is no Insult all the respect to all GMs and sorry if u saw it like this from ur side .
1.But I expect explanation I have 100 screenshot were players were waiting for me and killed me so u will take them all to jail right?
2.And I didn't broke that camping rules#9 despite that it does not include jail . Why he didn't went to jail after his abusive and the harassment of chat language. By breaking rule #10 so one got jailed and one not .
3 And please try to reply on the number 2 of my previous report the other part (camping rule) I am waiting.bc that is a big essue.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Yea this camping it’s complicated .i think every pvpr camping for his enemy to log on so he can finish him .
The only crime i see in camping rule : if u atk a peaceful player and u wait him to log (many times).
(Peaceful =he did not atk u and he don’t have clan )
Only GM who can see if it’s camping against pvpr or peaceful player .

it’s complicated i think camping should remove from rule 9.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

viewtopic.php?p=144909#p144909
Post by Chrollo » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:22 am
NAme : JINNX
ABUSER: Azazzello (yngvar)
Rule : 9 ( camping)
He attacked me and still waiting for me there with 2 accounts camping . I expected him to go to jail directly for camping as I SUFFERED yesterday for 24 h . So the same rule here must be applied on him . No exception. My first mistake sent me to jail
. So even if it's him first time he must go that what I call justice.
Map : -1.-3
Chrollo,

This incident was not camping. The player attacked you to take your spawn spot. You logged out and upon your return, the player was there spawning, not waiting around just to attack you. They appear to have attacked you on login, briefly, to get you to leave the spawn spot again. They didn't chase you around the map trying to kill you for a drop. Attacking a player to take their spawn spot is allowed, even if it can be annoying to the player being pushed out.

What is not allowed: Making a false report to waste GMs limited time and resources. Consider this a warning for future reports like this.

Also, read this:
viewtopic.php?p=144061#p144061
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

ahmed14 did NOT camp. He was there to attack you.
I will remind you. IF you keep providing us false information then you risk being punished yourself. You are giving the team unnecessary workload just to investigate your false reports.
STOP IT !!! Chrollo
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Okay so someone doesn't have a clan can kick me from my place is that allowed . And I hope u answered on Ayoub suggestions.
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Can you please clerify how much time I need to camp for someone to kill him . Bc I need to know I was in JAIL for that.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Chrollo wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:54 pm Okay so someone doesn't have a clan can kick me from my place is that allowed . And I hope u answered on Ayoub suggestions.
You don't own a spot. You are only borrowing it. If you want to own a spot then you should try the offline FT version.

For the camping question:
Camping = "In video gaming, camping is a tactic where a player obtains an advantageous static position, which may be a discreet place which is unlikely to be searched"
The camping depends on the situation and the GM team will always evaluate what happened, where the camping occurred, who camped and why.

Regarding your previous reports:
The players wanted to drive you away from the spawn spot. When you attacked back then at this moment you decided to fight for this spot. They will try to kill you to take the spawn spot. This is completely fine as long they are there to occupy the spot to grind for xp. If you then would decide to change maps to a more peaceful place but the same players would keep hunting you despite telling them that you don't want to fight back , and you just want to be left alone. Then I can consider a rule violation "excessively hunting a player".
I will also remind you the there are different type of players in FT I will explain those most common types. I will evaluate the situation before I can punish anyone. The GM team know the players and we can sense if anyone is lying in their reports.

type 1. Well known Peaceful players (never does PVP)
These players often logs out and to come back later to change to other maps (peace seekers)

type 2. Sporadically wanting to PVP because of spawn spot.
These players is risking their self NOT to be left alone. Because they attacked others then they took that risk to be attacked back.

👉type 3. Clan members 👈 (I'm not counting them here)
Clan members can be attacked whenever and as long they are clan members then they are forced into a PVP.

You can open the link Aogon sent you. There you have more information regarding a spawn spot.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

Killing a level 100 player is easy. But it is very difficult to kill a player close to 10,000 level. If you attack a level 10k player and the player is out of the game, the dropout time is approximately 15 seconds. This makes it impossible for the best players to kill each other without camping. I see this as a crime against non-clan players. But let's say I waited 1 hour for an opponent in the clan I wanted to kill. Although I limited my opponent to 1 hour, I actually lost my own time. If a top player in the clan doesn't return to the game or can't defend himself with the thought that I will be killed if I enter the game, this is his weak spot. And he has to take all the risks if a player joins the clan. I think the camp rule should apply to players without a clan

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

He's not "an old enemy of me", i was walking through the dungeon he came trow a anti move axe in me, i loged he spawned mobs to kill my pets after i would log back in.
I can't take a picture then my pet has a very hight chance on dying.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I interpret this differently.

viewtopic.php?p=146619#p146619

The answer 'no I will kill you' is in response to the question 'you won't leave?'

It is not in response to the question 'have you EVER read the rules?'

It looks like the chat dialogue was fast moving and so it is not surprising things were perhaps misinterpreted.

As an aside, we all tick to say we agree with the game rules when we create accounts. This is not an option as an account cannot be created otherwise.