Report thread discussion.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Re: Report thread discussion.

Post by Akkilles »

Chrollo wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:32 pm I insult ur relegion are u a kid I am a Muslim too how I will insult my own relegion. Grow up kid .
I don't think.Ayoub mean anything bad with his post. I believe Ayoub is trying to help us understand Arabic. Please do not insult him.

I can ask my colleagues in real life and they speak Arabic.
I want to understand what those comments means but I don't speak Arabic.

moqtada I do appreciate that you are discussing in this thread but please be nice to everyone because we have rules in forum aswell. Also thank you for being honest that you break some of the rules. It means a lot to the team that players is honest. Thank you.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

O I don't speak about Ayoub. He just tried to help and translate. I speak about the liar moktada.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

I don't know if my message in mchat was seen by these players who think they can bring their fights in forum by taunting each other.
I have warned players on the forum mini chat.
I have asked you to continue your conflicts in private messages. We have forum rules and we ask you to respect them. This is my final warning to the concerned clan members.

If you are unsure about the forum rules, you can read them here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
peacfeliz

Post by peacfeliz »

With the reset, the trees on the map were deleted, but it has a negative side: How are we going to cut the tree?
Compared to other clan maps, there are powerful monsters outside the map. Noob accs can't do plank. Either the player or their pet constantly dies. Wouldn't it be better if there were at least a few fixed trees in certain places, such as stones, as before? Or what if monsters outside the map were tamed a bit?
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

From what I see on that map, trees are disappearing and respawning just like on other clan maps now. The permanent trees were not an intentional part of the map design.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

cerverus

I could not find any indication that Trueno_ was intentionally trying to kill your pets. According to my information and analyse of the situation. He came to try to kill you (which is allowed). You tried to attack him back while you where standing on autospawn. I can only suggest that you report to us again Incase Trueno_ is excessively hunting you.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

king08 your case is being handled , we will inform you when we have more information.
/GM team
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

If GM check OVA screen/report he ll see clearly I was hiding from his staff so i can regenerate my hp and atk again . And it wasn’t spawn to kill pets .
For OVA If u accept the fight and don’t want run or log off means u are able to defand urself + spawns always exists in fight bcs of mouvement . Read this👇

viewtopic.php?p=141976&hilit=Grinding+spot#p141976
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Hello my alt is : JINNX
I have completed case and i want understand it plz ,cus i fell injustice.
Yesterday i reported to GM witch about a player said bad words to me (rule#10). Today i woke up to find myself in jaill cus of breaking rule 9 (camping) . This player i report atked me (catdaddy) first and i attacked back till he loged off low red hp .i styed there msg my friends…
1. I wasn’t camping i was texting my friends.
2. Why camping is against the rule if am the victim here .if this camping it’s crime means if i atk sam1 and i see myself losing i just log off and report him for camping lol what a logic .
I did mistake i reported to u witch cus u face new players with complicated rules pro players don’t understand it till now . Sad
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-10-20-10-43-57-187_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-20-10-43-57-187_com.android.chrome.jpg (628.43 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
Screenshot_2022-10-20-10-41-57-858_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-20-10-41-57-858_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (639.22 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Feeling disappointed or mad you were jailed is fine. Despite that, keep your comments respectful or you may be punished further. Insulting GMs and Staff is not allowed in game or in the forum.