New clan map 2022

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

New clan map 2022

Post by Akkilles »

I am so happy that the game continues to grow and am extremely proud to present the upcoming clan map on the new game continent.
There will be 3 routes to choose from and is expected to open on Friday 16 September. More information will be published on Friday. See you then 😍
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Shadow009

Re: New clan map 2022

Post by Shadow009 »

@all players.

I would welcome it if small clans, new clans, had the chance to build up a clan, have a base, without high level players sieging anything down just because they can.

Clans with already established bases should not build there. This is no rule, but my opinion.

Give new clans a chance, fair play.

Greets.
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
Nahuel_7

Post by Nahuel_7 »

If you can't defend yourself just get allies to stop the strongest players for that there are clans only allies and enemies....

let the best take the land... that is, us Latinos :)
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

I completely understand this and I agree in a certain way, however after some time these lower players will grow stronger and their bases will be massive. The questions must remain unasked till it's time to ask this.

Do they get a certain time to get stronger and build it up and then we may decide when it's ok to open the map ?

I like the idea to help those in need but I'm lacking on how to proceed to make things more balanced and fair.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Meryem

Post by Meryem »

Lol
Nahuel_7 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:03 pm If you can't defend yourself just get allies to stop the strongest players for that there are clans only allies and enemies....

-Peacfeliz
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

There is some players have 6 bases+ in deferent maps and am sure they won’t let u build in peace .if GM want create new rule that protect the new players (low lvls ) that ll be great.
Or make this new clan map without pvp so all players can build .
For me i have 1 base and it’s enough for me but i ll be there for pvp and helping friends of course .ty for this new map ( more clan maps = more wars and pvp ).

For those new player’s u are welcome to join our allies and earn Protection,Respect and Glory . We give clean food .cus tacos make u die easy 🌮 :D .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Great news! :)
messi

Post by messi »

Nahuel_7 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:03 pm If you can't defend yourself just get allies to stop the strongest players for that there are clans only allies and enemies....

Hahhahhah u aremaking realy good jokes, but i agree if ur to weak and cant protect ur self, than u gonna be destroyed, hw much i know there are 3 types of clans russian, latinos, and us mainly a mix of english speaker...it would be cool if there wouod be a 4th option..more concurency=more pvp=more war=more fun but it gonna be hard to do the praxis bcs if u cant get even lvl +2k how u wanna build a tower 2850 and defend...
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'll start a clan for people who don't like clans. We'd be all awkward doing clan stuff while complaining about the entire time. Maybe we'd provide enough amusement that we'd be left alone as a running joke. I'm pretty sure we could get a tower to like level 5 or so though. Watch out everyone.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think I'll start a clan there and build all farms. My clan will get SOOO rich!