Questions about the shovel.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blue aro

Questions about the shovel.

Post by blue aro »

So first of all I saw that it was just like fishing but no water and in a grave. But is there a clash benefit or disadvantage or is it equally as fast/slow with all classes. And are the item rates the exact same as fishing? Sorry if these questions where already answered somewhere else I just couldn't find them.
Leone

Re: Questions about the shovel.

Post by Leone »

All classes are as good (or bad) as each other for the new skills:

Dig
Reap
Sow
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

You won't get as many items digging as you do fishing, but that's mostly due to how digging works. When digging you will get 9 piles of dirt and then a chance for an item. When fishing each time you catch something there is a chance it is an item.
Not Active
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

what is max level items we can digging ?

Some players told me that we can dig 1,5k items ?
I think thats a little joke...or.

I can remember that compbatant sayed once that no items higher than 500.

At the beginning players digged some items 600 !!! and compbatant removed them because there was no permission from him to publish such items600.

I am level 8 now and my highest was 300 till now :)

WHAT IS HIGHEST ITEM WE CAN GET FROM A GRAVE ?

Greetings.....SK:)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Higher level items can be dug up, but there is a smaller chance of digging them.
blue aro

Post by blue aro »

What about the zombie ork does he have a chance of dropping loot to, and is it increased or just the same I got a rotting corpes from him so far.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Correct me if I am wrong but originally players were digging 2k items. Then a change on that. Then we went from a lower amount of digs (I think 6) to 10 to find out if an item. After that change I believe I dug 1500 legs so big items were still possible. But now like SK I can't recall anything higher than 200 for quite awhile. A definite % of chance and official max level of item would be good to know please. :D

If no big items are now possible or an extremely small chance then fishing may be a better use of time. Since we went to the trouble of adding more burial sites I hope that isn't the case and digging is still worth the effort. Again a definite answer I at least would appreciate.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe the change was to correct a mistake in how frequently the higher-level items were being obtained. It's still possible to get those items, but the chances are low which is pretty logical.

I personally obtained a 1k robe probably 2 weeks ago, so I'll vouch that such items can be obtained.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Cool !!! Let the digging continue!! :D
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Aogon wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:25 pm Higher level items can be dug up, but there is a smaller chance of digging them.
What is the highest LevelItem we can dig at the moment ?
DUKE of SK-Clan