Totem building

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

Totem building

Post by mYHome »

What about the idea of ​​a mass event

The event is called Totem Building

We place the totem on map 0.0, all players can level it up, to level up you need different things, e.g.
level 1, you need 400 meteorites, if you donated them to the totem, goes to level 2,
level 2 - 400 magic boards!
When the totem reaches each level (1,2,3...10) all players who participated in the event get gifts in a bag, the gifts can be different (but my idea is "points" that can be spent immediately after the end of the event (points can be exchanged for different items or gold or some surprise boxes or something!!
Players get points based on how much they contributed to the event!

Everyone who participates in the event is guaranteed to get 100 points, to get more points you need to make larger contributions (donate a meteorite +5 points, 10 meteorites 50 points)

"!!!!" donating 400 meteorites is not a task for one player, but for everyone..
for example, I donated 50 meteorites, then to go to level 2 you need another 350, and everyone should do this, someone will give 10 meteorites, someone 5, someone 1!, levels are achieved by teamwork !!!! Also, everyone who participates has a guaranteed prize!!

How do you like the idea?
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Jdjsnaba

Re: Totem building

Post by Jdjsnaba »

interesting idea
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree - interesting idea.

I really liked it at the Halloween event where players cooperated with sowing the seeds for each other, so if this event idea gets people working together then it gets my vote.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Or you can make a Christmas tree , by the same principle of operation!
And when players level up the Christmas tree, each player can take 1 gift)
1 level 1 gift ... 10 levels 10 gifts)
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

Good! Up Up
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Junior24

Post by Junior24 »

Hello,

This is a great idea for a gift and a Christmas tree.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

mYHome wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:33 pm What about the idea of ​​a mass event

The event is called Totem Building

We place the totem on map 0.0, all players can level it up, to level up you need different things, e.g.
level 1, you need 400 meteorites, if you donated them to the totem, goes to level 2,
level 2 - 400 magic boards!
When the totem reaches each level (1,2,3...10) all players who participated in the event get gifts in a bag, the gifts can be different (but my idea is "points" that can be spent immediately after the end of the event (points can be exchanged for different items or gold or some surprise boxes or something!!
Players get points based on how much they contributed to the event!

Everyone who participates in the event is guaranteed to get 100 points, to get more points you need to make larger contributions (donate a meteorite +5 points, 10 meteorites 50 points)

"!!!!" donating 400 meteorites is not a task for one player, but for everyone..
for example, I donated 50 meteorites, then to go to level 2 you need another 350, and everyone should do this, someone will give 10 meteorites, someone 5, someone 1!, levels are achieved by teamwork !!!! Also, everyone who participates has a guaranteed prize!!

How do you like the idea?

I like this idea. However, the difficulty in it lies in the coding that keeps track of player contributions (points), as well as writing an appropriate quest to give you the rewards. Rewards cannot be automatically added to an account, just in case the player's backpack is full (or similar issue that would cause a problem with adding the rewards).
Is it possible? I believe it is. However, compbatant would have to set up the coding before anyone else could create such an event.

I genuinely hope he sees this idea.
Omnes Autem Uri