PvP zone

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

PvP zone

Post by mYHome »

I talked about it before, and I'll say it again!

It will be about the pvp zone!

My opinion should be that players cannot leave the pvp zone (the same principle as he cannot leave the map)

The player who is attacked can hide in the zone where he will hide from pvp!
Attacking players cannot leave the pvp zone, it is their choice to attack, so they must wait 10 seconds after which they can leave the zone!

Because sometimes there are such cases: You go to grind and the player threw a knife or a fish at you and runs away from the zone, and you can't do anything! Therefore, if the player started any attack, he must be in zone, and bear responsibility for it!

I threw a fish and hid, it's a pvp rat! If you want pvp then attack and fight to the last!

A player who walks calmly and is attacked can always find shelter!!
Attachments
IMG_20221229_143939.jpg
IMG_20221229_143939.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 455 times
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Leone

Re: PvP zone

Post by Leone »

To a certain extent, that sort of suggestion is fine for those who actively participate in pvp. The issue is that not everyone wishes to do so.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Leone wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:25 pm To a certain extent, that sort of suggestion is fine for those who actively participate in pvp. The issue is that not everyone wishes to do so.
Only the players who play according to the principle of "threw a fish, than an ax, and run" do not want it to be in the game!
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Okay if I understand...if you are attacked and do not want to fight you may leave the PVP zone, but if you are the attacker you must wait 10 seconds in PVP zone if the other player does not attack back. Also if you do want to attack back the player who attacked cannot run until 10 seconds are over, in other words if you are attacked and attack back 10 seconds must pass before either of you can leave. Is this your suggestion?
Retired
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Gullander wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:18 pm Okay if I understand...if you are attacked and do not want to fight you may leave the PVP zone, but if you are the attacker you must wait 10 seconds in PVP zone if the other player does not attack back. Also if you do want to attack back the player who attacked cannot run until 10 seconds are over, in other words if you are attacked and attack back 10 seconds must pass before either of you can leave. Is this your suggestion?
Yes !
If he attacks you, he cannot escape from the pvp zone!
I think you saw how a player throws a fish at you and runs to the store and laughs, and you can't do anything in response!
My idea is that if he threw a fish or attacked he could run to the store or out of the pvp zone after 10 seconds
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome