Black Knights

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Black Knights

Post by Elgur »

When, if ever, do the Black Knights take over King Marteks fort? Will King Matek take refuge elsewhere?
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Leone

Re: Black Knights

Post by Leone »

He's at his summer residence so doesn't really care. He just sends us players to sort it out.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Haha! I've wondered why they never attack the black knights castle back!! Really after years of daily attacks that's really very patient or really pathetic!! I say players of FT unite! Let's make an event....Black Knight Castle Crunch and Crumble!! :lol:
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

There's a quest in there somewhere. Now,
who do I know who is an amazing storyteller? :)
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Black knight ta the fort, king martek takes shelter in bank
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

ah Thats all ancient hog wash. black knoghts never take fort
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

The king of the Black Knights, King White Beard, disgusted after years and years of failed attaempts at taking over 'Marteks' marble fort, has a new idea. He invents a new underground seige machine that digs a tunnel from BKF(BLACK KIGHT FORTRESS) .
Mean while the BK's invade King M's summer residence. Capturing the kng, his commander, and princess Resa,

The BK surprise thefort kights, slaying them, and the fort is theirs. They keep the knight on horse back to collect entry fees into the new Black Fort.

Intrepid adventurers vist the miles long tunnel, discover the new seige machne, and design their own for use in clan wars.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I must admit- that summer residence is lightly defended at best. It has a perimeter wall with a great big hole in it.

I think the king needs a security consultant- ex medieval special forces.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

The BK capture KM PR and commander and throw them in the dungeon under BKF

SebStian now rules as king of bk at the new SebStian fort
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

just some thoughts...maybe someone we know can make something out of it.