10th anniversary!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: 10th anniversary!

Post by Gullander »

Oizys said "You're thinking of the pet storage area. That has nothing to do with the stables."

I think what he is referring to are the rabbits running free in the stables. As an axe I killed several intending to talk to the npc. It is a burden mages and archers must bear...firing first and asking questions later, unless you remove your bow or staff. It's the same problem elsewhere with opening chests. But perhaps this is better in a new topic post than here. The important thing is the new traveling opportunity!!
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Happy birthday to us players too.

Thanks to many old players FT keeps growing every day.

Congratulations.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Arthas

Post by Arthas »

Oizys wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:45 pm
Arthas wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:04 pm Everything is wonderful, of course, but ... who added the animals to the stable??? They terribly interfere with talking to the NPC / Stable Master / "Horses". You need to kill all these animals in front of the owner of the stable, it does not look very logical, also you spend time on it, + remove the meat that drops from them in large quantities. Is it possible to remove the auto-attack when talking to the NPC, or is there a switch somewhere so as not to kill animals (I don’t need meat, I’m not hungry and I have 100% hp)
This prevents the archer/mage from talking to the NPC. Other classes do not hit 8 cells in radius. And constantly removing weapons from your hands is already annoying
Happy Birthday Forgotten Tales and Thank you Compbatant!)
You're thinking of the pet storage area. That has nothing to do with the stables.
Can I decide which location I'm talking about? I didn't say anything about pets. I was talking about the stable, not the pet store.
Arthas

Post by Arthas »

I'm talking about location 233.233 if you yourself are confused in the Stable (for transport) and the Stable (storage) for pets
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm an archer. It is slightly irritating with the roebuck and rabbits around, but not that much.

When other players realise, they will use this as a place to farm meat so it really won't be an issue.
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Unfortunately, there was a big bug in the stables quests. It is fixed now (I sincerely hope), but will result in progress on players' current mounts to be reset to 0. The issue was related to the quest data for the "Daily Mage", and restoring that quest data is still being looked into. I apologize for the inconveniences.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

💞💖 happy 10 years old 🌷🌸🌷 unfortunately i miss this time but i hope all have happy times 🥳
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It's always a good day when Meri appears! Great to see your post! :D
Retired
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Meri :D so good to hear from you. You are greatly missed! :)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree:)