You are more than just a game.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

You are more than just a game.

Post by Akkilles »

Screenshot_20230222_202544_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202544_Google.jpg (387.3 KiB) Viewed 10171 times
Forgotten Tales you are more than just a game. You have been with me and I have grown old with you. FT you have been in my heart and been a part of my life.
You have given me both happiness and sorrow.
You have taught me to develop into who I am today.
You have taught me about other people and taught me to understand other cultures. You have helped me in many ways, through difficult times, through loneliness and given me security among friends and enemies in your beautiful and magical world. You have been there when I have needed you the most and I sincerely hope that you will continue to give others the joy you have given me for many years. Because I know if they find you, you will do wonders for them too.
I will never forget you and the friends you have given me. I am glad that you continue to grow, I am glad that you are still developing, however, my development has stopped and i can not provide you the same care i used to. I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but I've come to the realization that my job as GM has come to an end, but i want to thank you because I have been given the honor to take care of you so that you will continue your adventure much longer and continue your development in the right direction.
It's time to let others take the step I once did, and I know they will love you as much as I once did. I will visit you from time to time, to greet you and my friends and I hope you will be taken care of just as you have been taken cared by me. When the time comes, we will meet on the other side and I hope we can experience the same happiness we once had together. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ❤
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
cotne7

Re: You are more than just a game.

Post by cotne7 »

akkiles your great person.im sorry you will be no longer GM but i hope your not leaving game.
im happy that i know you.we might had some goods and bads but in total all are good memories.and yes this game is not just a game.people here get so close to each other sometimes then in real life.becouse game makes player to comunicate with each other mostly and its really great side.
love this game and ofcourse each player of it.as enemy as friend.coz we all make this game perfect.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

You will be missed, that's for sure. Not only as a GM but as a player and friend.

Take care.
Not Active
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

It hurts to hear!
Good luck, I miss you
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Norbertus

Post by Norbertus »

You were a good GM
Norbertus 11419 lvl mage
-FISHER- 5027 lvl ogre
Ysharj

Post by Ysharj »

I came back after 6 years of break (or even more), and its so sad to see that the heroes of the past left the game.

This game can not be forgotten.
The legendary players will always be remembered.
Bence
Leone

Post by Leone »

Fabulous GM, player and friend. We will miss you.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Bad news from great GM like u.
Hope u find more happiness in ur way. And u are always welcome to join our team and enjoy FT as player :)
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Hi Akilles
I'm really grateful to have known you.
I have known your "do".
I'm really happy with whatever you do and will do.

SUPER Akilles !!!

N.b. : Without you I have lost my certain, safe and impartial reference.
Until we meet again

-Italy-
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Enjoy your retirement from FT. Cook and fish and enjoy each day free of this charmed alternate life we have all experienced here. But I shall ever see you every day! Your love and character and creativity all will continue to be on display on most every map and every place. You brought beauty to what was plain and functional, and I suspect you do the same wherever you go. Thank you!!!
Retired