New quest'?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: New quest'?

Post by Gullander »

It certainly sounds like the counter is messed up. You should have been able to go to the Kulgan house npc and got your level reward for killing jrogue immediately. Then you should have been able to get the next boss fight in quest book. Maybe it can be reset for you so you can start over.
Retired
Bence

Post by Bence »

Poface wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:15 pm I must admit this one has me stumped. I've given the spectral walker what he requested (cool name for the cat too). The walker summoned who I assume was J Rogue. I killed him but got no drop. My quest log now still says Find J Rogues hideout....you kill 0 of 1. I've been around the dungeon of doom again, back to the hideout on 0.-1 and been unable to talk to any of the NCPs involved in this quest. What am I missing?
Did you use pets?
You must deal the killing blow.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Poface

Post by Poface »

I did have my pets with me so that must be it.. I'll see if I can get the quest reset. All advice much appreciated folks. Thanks
Information

Post by Information »

Poface wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:15 pm I must admit this one has me stumped. I've given the spectral walker what he requested (cool name for the cat too). The walker summoned who I assume was J Rogue. I killed him but got no drop. My quest log now still says Find J Rogues hideout....you kill 0 of 1. I've been around the dungeon of doom again, back to the hideout on 0.-1 and been unable to talk to any of the NCPs involved in this quest. What am I missing?
Did you kill him or did your pets kill him? And if you go back again he will spawn again the next day. I made that mistake.
Information

Post by Information »

Leone wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:34 am What does your questbook say exactly?
Screenshot_20230323-144336_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20230323-144336_Forgotten Tales.jpg (327.76 KiB) Viewed 3070 times
Information

Post by Information »

So I killed the Pharoah and got the level but no club and the npcs don't give anymore info.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Ok, that is a very early quest which is part of the game tutorial. This comes before the spectre walker quest.

Not to worry :)

Have you spoken with Kulgan's guard at Kedington Village?
Just seen your reply. Buy the club (12k gold warhammer) at martek 2.-1 and then go back to the ogre who is fishing at 2.0.
Information

Post by Information »

Leone wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:53 pm Ok, that is a very early quest which is part of the game tutorial. This comes before the spectre walker quest.

Just seen your reply. Buy the club (12k gold warhammer) at martek 2.-1 and then go back to the ogre who is fishing at 2.0.

Aah thank you very much
Information

Post by Information »

Leone wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:53 pm Ok, that is a very early quest which is part of the game tutorial. This comes before the spectre walker quest.

It didn't work so I tried the legendary club and it didn't work either
Leone

Post by Leone »

Have you spoken with Kulgan's guard? I can show you him if you're not sure which npc he is. There are a few npcs who give quests on the Kedington map.