I answer whoever I want

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: I answer whoever I want

Post by Syor »

I usually always reply to greetings.

But if I didn't, and a player flags me as afk, would the GMs have any way to figure out if I really was afk???

Not to make controversy eh, but I'm ignorant as a goat in these things. Just to know.
I don't know how a GM would know if I'm afk or not....
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

Syor wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:24 pm I usually always reply to greetings.

But if I didn't, and a player flags me as afk, would the GMs have any way to figure out if I really was afk???

Not to make controversy eh, but I'm ignorant as a goat in these things. Just to know.
One day another Knuckleheads started attacking me when I fishing/leveling and I just ignored it as the damage was negligible, so he reported me why I didn't attack him back. A few minutes later a GM appeared and spoke to me, so I responded. One way for the GM to find out something is by personally going to the location to find out, but I believe there must be other ways involving the game system or something like that.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Leone

Post by Leone »

You answered when a gm appeared? Good.
Bence

Post by Bence »

srle0nida$ wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:04 am
Syor wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:24 pm I usually always reply to greetings.

One day another Knuckleheads started attacking me when I fishing/leveling and I just ignored it as the damage was negligible, so he reported me why I didn't attack him back. A few minutes later a GM appeared and spoke to me, so I responded. One way for the GM to find out something is by personally going to the location to find out, but I believe there must be other ways involving the game system or something like that.
You can just help to GMs by answering to other players. Maybe GMs dont want to waste their time.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

You're free to answer players or not. They are free to report you if they genuinely think you are AFK. False reporting does not include honest mistakes.