I answer whoever I want

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

I answer whoever I want

Post by srle0nida$ »

This title doesn't include GM, I know there needs to be interaction when one appears.

Me talking about some players, who attack me most of the time they see me, that is, they are my enemies, but who think I have an obligation to answer them when they talk to me.

I've read all the rules and I didn't see any that said I must reply to players when they talk to me, if I didn't see this one, please send it to me here!

And I think this is disrespectful, they are reporting me without a plausible reason, not answering someone is not a crime, and they are still lying saying "I found this AFK player". It is extremely important to report a bug or player when you are commenting something wrong, but they are abusing it and any nonsense they are using as a reason to report.

I ask that the reports be charged seriously, this is tarnishing my image in the game, several friends then sending me messages to be careful and not play AFK, since I am not playing AFK, but because of disrespectful players who keep making fake ones reports, people are thinking that about me.

The last one who reported to me was the player Lennart, and I have a video that while he was sending me a message I was recording it and I just chose not to respond, he is not my friend and not a person I want to talk to. I have video proving that I was aware of the game and just didn't want to respond.

Again, I ask the gms to take action because players are abusing lying reports to try to harm people who are playing well.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
srle0nida$

Re: I answer whoever I want

Post by srle0nida$ »

GMs should analyze the cases, but if it is found that the person who made the report was in bad faith, that person should be punished, as he is wasting GMs time and tarnishing that person's image. I think the least that should happen is that the reports are deleted.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Lennart lvls afk anyways 😂
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN EAT MAGIIX ONCE HE WAS AFK CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

what means afk ?

afk is not if noone answering you i think.

For afk is a new system in game that will detect if someone is afk.

If someone is not doing anything for a longer time than the game is logging you out automatically. I dont know the exact time, but i think its 5-10 minutes of inactivity.
And the system with the bot-asking is vs. afk too.

That means not everyone who is not answering you is afk.

Sometimes a player is chatting and cant see when you write him in a chat. That not means he is afk.

With SrLeonidas i know that everytime if i write him, he is answering me.
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

so please keep cool all together and let us enjoy this game. If someone know that it seems that a player plays like afk feel free and kill him :))))
DUKE of SK-Clan
Bence

Post by Bence »

SK1976 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 am what means afk ?

afk is not if noone answering you i think.

For afk is a new system in game that will detect if someone is afk.

If someone is not doing anything for a longer time than the game is logging you out automatically. I dont know the exact time, but i think its 5-10 minutes of inactivity.
And the system with the bot-asking is vs. afk too.

That means not everyone who is not answering you is afk.

Sometimes a player is chatting and cant see when you write him in a chat. That not means he is afk.

With SrLeonidas i know that everytime if i write him, he is answering me.
there is another system. If a GM tells you something, you must answer him, otherwise he will assume you are afk.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I hope everyone can laugh at this....

I thought AFK meant Away From Knuckleheads! :lol:

Sometimes we just want to be left alone and play quietly as some of the nonsense that goes on in the game vexes the soul! :( :o

The definition of a knucklehead is a stupid person, a dummy. :roll:
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

sometimes this game is kiddy :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

It is correct that players have no obligation to respond to other players if they don't want to. Responding to GM and IGM is of course an exception.

If a player isn't responding and appears to be doing nothing, with or without getting killed, someone reporting them as *AFK is not necessarily making a false report.

*Knuckleheads may still be around.
Not Active