Disturbing players at grinding map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Chicken_Egg

Re: Disturbing players at grinding map

Post by Chicken_Egg »

SukudFruta wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:43 pm its what i said Leone, they can add a limit of 8 mobs that a player can spawn at once, it would help alot because one player wouldnt be able to spawn 15 mobs at once
Higher lvls need more mobs than lower, that would make it worse, more spots need be made with same mobs or a little more mobs every map.
MoOhamad

Post by MoOhamad »

There are two issues that I hope will be resolve. one of them is the limited spawn, like when you want to drop a lightning sting you need to change your location or wait to be able to spawn again.. and it happens when you want to do a quest to kill 100 ogres.. As for the other problem , it is related to this post , although I no longer collect levels ..I hope they will be resolved .. thanks 🙂👍🏻
MoOhamad : Archer 9000
MoOhamed : Swordsman 75
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I don't grind much anymore but I know this experience, especially when you are grinding first then another player comes and over spawns and your 8-10 goes down to 3 on auto spawn. Sometimes you can time your spawn manually and during a small break in their spawn gradually get yours increased again but not always. I have successfully done this in Hobbs with regular worms to try for skins.

What hasn't been mentioned yet is the total spawn limit before your spawn stops. It still is in effect on several maps but I suspect it has been overlooked on some. Usually you have to wait some amount of minutes till you can spawn at one spot again or you must move to a different spot. To me this might prove a better solution. I think it used to be 400 then the spawn ends. Someone doing 21 would have to move or log for 10 minutes after grinding 20 minutes. Someone doing 8 at a time 50 minutes of spawn till spot times out. If a player knew he could only kill 8-10 a minute he wouldn't spawn 20 as it would reduce his grinding time, but if he can kill 21 then at least 20 minutes later the spawn would be freed up again on the map. Maybe someone can confirm the spawn limit rule is missing with some mobs, I know several it is in effect but some seem to be endless to me.
Retired
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

if i can kill 21 mobs per minute i can still grind without overspawning, just spawn 2 and then more 2 untill i get enought xp, or at the very max spawn 8 and more 8, why spawn 15 if only 8 will attack me and the rest will vanish?thats why im saying players on high lvl can grind without harassing the low levels, they have ranged pets so they can spawn 2 and more 2 and more 2 having max 8 mobs on them at once.
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

I Already talked about this annoying issues so many times with some GMs but unfortunately it's not against the rules.
So I got a satisfying answer "try all to kill that dude"
So that's will be fair to get red from the selfish people.
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Maybe someone can confirm the spawn limit rule
From my experience, the limit seems to be on number of spawns, not the number of spawns. :lol:

That's intentionally confusing as it confused me for a long time as well. I think it is the number of times you enter the spawn area (times monsters are spawned) that dictates the limit, and not the number of monsters spawned. If only one monster is spawned upon each entry to a spawn spot, then it's a 1 for 1 ratio. But, if 2 or 3 or 4 mobs spawn each entry to the spawn area, then many more monsters can be spawned without reaching the limit.

I imagine that if you think about some of the areas you think aren't accounting for the limit, that will explain it. However, I'm sure it's possible some maps or areas are bugged. If you have any specifics you want to send me to look into, I'd be happy to do that.
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

SukudFruta wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:42 pm if i can kill 21 mobs per minute i can still grind without overspawning, just spawn 2 and then more 2 untill i get enought xp, or at the very max spawn 8 and more 8, why spawn 15 if only 8 will attack me and the rest will vanish?thats why im saying players on high lvl can grind without harassing the low levels, they have ranged pets so they can spawn 2 and more 2 and more 2 having max 8 mobs on them at once.
Im not sure, but i think those mobs are slow, if they spawn 2 by 2 they won't comes enought fast and pets won't attack full time.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Thanks for the explanation? :) of the spawn limit though I admit it seems a bit cryptic and fluid for my liking.. If not an aggregate of 400 or whatever then my thought is invalid and will vary.
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

This issue (maximum spawn limits) has been discussed before.

The link below takes you to such a discussion. The two links in my post there gives some context.

viewtopic.php?p=130952#p130952
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

If they can kill 15 mobs and they always come, they need 15 and other players need somthing too, about 3 players are on that map at the same time so each player would have 8 mobs and 5 if an extra player comes.
Or make more maps with same mobs so you can just change map if it's a problem with same mobs.