Disturbing players at grinding map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SukudFruta

Disturbing players at grinding map

Post by SukudFruta »

Since im.not being able to get xp im making this POST. As everyone knows in the last couple years gms and compbatant been working alot on making player's grinding life easier and better, like punishing pet killers/xp stealers/spawn blockers and seriously the GM team hás made a great job, the harassment while grinding hás decreased significantly in the last couple years, but theres still a recurring issue which IS the map spawn limit. Theres a limit of 21 mobs that can be spawned at once in one single map, alot of players have complained about this basically every player feels disturbed by this and i dont know why nothing IS ever done about this but im here to ask If a player can get punished for overspawning, because theres a player today for example who was doing too much spawn and nobody else in the map could get xp in peace. As you can see on the pictures attacked to.my POST, i counted 15 mobs spawned, now lets say he does this on a dungeon with 4 players grinding in total, If he gets 15 mobs then How ARE the other 3 players gonna level up with 6 mobs left?i talked to a few people about this and everyone hates that player and feels disturbed by it, of course hes not the only player who does this but he IS the most recurrent one, as Far as im concerned theres no punishment for this kind of abuse so what AM i supposed to do on these situations?the argument i heard was "Go to another map" so i need to Go to the map with worst xp because of one single player overspawning?his spawn was Constant and i couldnt get more than 3 mobs even spawning manually, let Alone from auto spawn. Now imagine How many players left the game because of this issue?everyone hás to deal with this situation on their grinding life and if gms created the rules for pet killing, xp stealing and spawn blocking and even PvP in spawn as harassment to make players bê able to grind in peace, then why is there no rule for this?If a player cant spawn hes being harassed and having his experience with the game disturbed Just like with spawn blockers the player cant grind, with this issue the player also cant grind so its Just as bad as pet killing xp stealing etc. Players ARE well aware they ARE disturbing others they simply dont Care because they have no respect for the other players. Something hás to be done about this because this IS the biggest problem with the game now in my opinion. There ARE many ways to fix this, making a rule to stop players from spawning too much, or increasing the spawn limit, or add a limit of 8 mobs that one single player can spawn at a time, im sure players can come up with great suggestions for this, Just dont ignore this problem because its a real bad issue with the game that disturbed my experience with the game since years ago.
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-04-14-23-03-00-882_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-14-23-03-00-882_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (627.45 KiB) Viewed 7691 times
Screenshot_2023-04-14-23-01-01-999_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-14-23-01-01-999_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (625.86 KiB) Viewed 7691 times
Bence

Re: Disturbing players at grinding map

Post by Bence »

I face the same issue. The map where I farm xp sometimes used by very high level players who spawn too much monsters.

I just take a break from grinding and try like 15 minutes later.
I know its not ideal but taking a short break is not that bad.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree. Move maps and return later.

Have you spoken with the player?
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

Yes i have tried speaking with him and he admitted himself that he does 15 spawn and wont do less, the other day a bunch of players even attacked this player only because he was taking the spawn of the entire map. Since theres no rule for that players need to try and kill him Just to be able to grind
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

It's unfair for low lvls , and unfair for highers to if they slow there spawn (cus they won't get enough xp). And there's no rule can satisfy both of them, the only way it's to remove the spawn limit. Or share the spawn with the other players if they accept.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

Spawn limit should go higher, like 36.
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

some players dont have much time to play because they work. and when they have a little free time they wanna up their account on their favourite spot with the best xp for them, and their gameplay is disturbed since in their little free time they cannot spawn, of course i agree with players leaving a map to grind somewhere else when all spots are already taken, but even when theres free spots in my opinion the players shouldnt be forced to leave because of one individual who is overspawning, its advantage for the higher player with stronger pets that will always have alot of spawn and the best xp, while the low levels have to go to the map with worse xp even if there are free spots because one individual is constantly spawning 15 mobs
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

SukudFruta wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:21 pm some players dont have much time to play because they work. and when they have a little free time they wanna up their account on their favourite spot with the best xp for them, and their gameplay is disturbed since in their little free time they cannot spawn, of course i agree with players leaving a map to grind somewhere else when all spots are already taken, but even when theres free spots in my opinion the players shouldnt be forced to leave because of one individual who is overspawning, its advantage for the higher player with stronger pets that will always have alot of spawn and the best xp, while the low levels have to go to the map with worse xp even if there are free spots because one individual is constantly spawning 15 mobs
i agree also you can say over spawning when player call to much mobs and dont kill them it also can cause same problem and then its really anoying you can spawn 100 times but hardly 5 mobs will come
Leone

Post by Leone »

That other player may also work, have little free time and is grinding in his favourite spot.

I do understand- it can be irritating, but he is not breaking any rules. Logout and try again later, play on an alt or change maps. There are plenty to choose from.

The guy can't be there 24 hours a day. If he were, now that may be a problem.

Increasing the spawn limit to 36 wouldn't help. It would just mean even more spawn for the higher levels and may crash the game if increased too much.
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

its what i said Leone, they can add a limit of 8 mobs that a player can spawn at once, it would help alot because one player wouldnt be able to spawn 15 mobs at once