Is it worthwhile?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Poface

Is it worthwhile?

Post by Poface »

I love this game, I really do and was really happy when I reached level 2k. However .... .is it worthwhile continuing? Apart from the handful of 2k quests to do, it looks like all I have to look forward to is daily quests and grinding mobs. I don't do PvP nor am I in a clan. I don't want to leave the game but I don't fancy having nothing new to do for the next 960 or so levels.....Thoughts appreciated
Bence

Re: Is it worthwhile?

Post by Bence »

The game offers a lot of fun.... the clan system.
I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but clan system is definitely the most challanging part.
Leveling can be boring, not challanging and seems pointless after reaching some higher level.
Starting a clan, trying to do diplomatics, building your own base takes a lot of time but offers a lot of fun.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

at some point, every MMO game, even World of Warcraft becomes grinding, however, they have something else to offer. Dungeons and raids. Maybe this is what this game is missing.
Although, the dungeons are raids also feels like grinding in WoW, so i am not sure.
Last edited by Bence on Wed May 03, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm not in a clan and rarely pvp, but I always find things to do. Grinding of course, helping others and exploring levelling my own alts.

In your case, 3k is on the horizon with a new set of gear to look forward to and new pets.

As i understand it, there are new quests being written and others almost ready for release.

So, to answer your question....YES!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I agree wholeheartedly with Leone! In fact some might say I've made a career of finding things to do outside of clan life and pvp. But for me I've raised 3 accounts to 2k, and have a variety of other accounts from level 30 to 600. Two things have kept me at it so long, friends and making my own goals to satisfy my playing desire. For instance I didn't need to get an acct to level 8 cutting wheat or almost level 9 digging graves but for me it was a challenge within the game to do. It is unlikely I'll ever raise another account to 2k as my mostly retired status indicates, but if I wanted to continue more actively I could find probably 10 goals to try for. My ogre is getting close to level 15 fishing, I have several 200+ accounts I could make heroes at 250, replenishing my +3 tools or adding +4 axe to my +4 pick skill I already have are a few. Throw in the promise of new maps or dungeons to come and it makes sense to try a few minor goals until a bigger challenge comes along. But...there can come a time where the extra goals become so much more of the same too. Don't give up on the game until you've had a very long look at what you like about the game and how in some form you can do it. Good luck finding that happy balance! :D
Retired
Poface

Post by Poface »

Thanks for the comments all. I hereby pledge to help out lower level players :D
Leone

Post by Leone »

Poface wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:09 pm Thanks for the comments all. I hereby pledge to help out lower level players :D
LOVES this message