Can I play this game on my computer?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Can I play this game on my computer?

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SFCheri wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:20 pm I wonder what it is about FT that causes Nox to hang.
The first thing I can think of is that the emulator wasn't allocated enough resources (RAM, CPU, etc), or the Mac you're using doesn't have enough. Another is that idk if the version of Nox you had has openGL3 or higher, but that probably wouldn't have allowed you to even install FT from Play Store, or open the app.
The last thing might be a compatibility issue between Nox (on Mac) and FT itself. I know that Nox (and most emulators) have features that many devs block, reaulting in the apps not working right on the emulators. RuneScape mobile is one such app that isn't emulator compatible, for example.
All in all, it's not really possible to know for sure without logs from the emulator, and/or crash reports. I wish you the best of luck in trying to get the game running, though.
Omnes Autem Uri
SFCheri

Post by SFCheri »

So I decided to try the online version of the game on NOX. And it works!!! So, at last I'm playing on my computer rather than on my phone. Still can't play the off-line version (I tried it again after playing the online version for little while), and maybe the online version will hang after a while. But at least I can play now. I'll keep you posted for the next couple of days.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SFCheri wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:18 pm {snip} Still can't play the off-line version (I tried it again after playing the online version for little while)
You tried the offline version on your computer or on your phone?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SFCheri

Post by SFCheri »

Using NOX to play the online version works. I just wish I could play the offline version, too.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SFCheri wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:06 am Using NOX to play the online version works. I just wish I could play the offline version, too.
OK, I had it wrong. And actually expected I would be wrong.
Later, and good luck.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.