CLAN

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

CLAN

Post by mYHome »

Now the clans are not interesting, they make no sense, I have ideas how to improve it!

My idea for clans :

Add bonuses to clans for example: experience +10% (the validity period of the bonus is 2 hours, the maximum number of activations is 1 time per 2 days) the activation price is 5b clan gold
Speed bonus +0.5, activation price 2b, bonus validity 2 minutes , activation is possible once a day

Also create levels for clans, there will be 5 levels
Level 1 standart : the maximum number of clan members is 10 no bonuses

You have to pay to upgrade your clan

Level 2 : To level up you clan must have 20k total building points and 10b gold , You get +3 clan members, you also get upgrades for all clan members, I'll describe it below
Level 3: 50k building points 20b gold, you get +3 slots for clan members,
Level 4 : +3 clan members , Upgrade price 80k building points and 20b golds
Level 5 : +3 clan members , The price is 100k construction points and 50b gold

Here's also what you can get for clan levels:
The clan has its own talents that give bonuses for the entire clan
For example, passive bonuses that are always active: 1% xp, improvement 25b, the higher the level the more you can improve, 5 clan levels, then you can pump passive survey 5%, the price for each improvement is 25b
Also make the maximum number of houses 10, increasing the number of houses will cost gold, for example 3 clan level you can improve +2 to the number of houses, +1 house costs 10b
The next bonus is 1% to the player's statistics (attack, defense and accuracy), the maximum amount of the bonus is 5%, the price of 1% is 25b
The next bonus + 5 cities in the bag 1 place costs 10b, that is, all members of the clan have +5 cities if you improved it, if you leave the clan all bonuses disappear
Therefore, we have temporary bonuses and passive ones that always affect clan members
If this is done, the clan will make sense

Also, after leaving the clan you need to wait 7 days to join again

Rate the idea, also leave your thoughts
Last edited by mYHome on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
srle0nida$

Re: CLAN

Post by srle0nida$ »

I loved this idea! I fully support.

The only problem I thought of was: what about the clans that are already at their maximum?
We know that what happens a lot is:
Example:
I am a clan builder and a Duke hires me to make all his towers level 2850, after completing my work I leave the clan and the clan returns to 0 construction points, because the only member who built it has already left the clan.

Solution:
I think it could be based on the level of the towers, those who already have all 2850 towers (of which there are many) would jump straight to the maximum clan level
However, you would have to make a calculation to know what would be fair for a clan to have the maximum level.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

srle0nida$ wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:50 pm I loved this idea! I fully support.

The only problem I thought of was: what about the clans that are already at their maximum?
We know that what happens a lot is:
Example:
I am a clan builder and a Duke hires me to make all his towers level 2850, after completing my work I leave the clan and the clan returns to 0 construction points, because the only member who built it has already left the clan.

Solution:
I think it could be based on the level of the towers, those who already have all 2850 towers (of which there are many) would jump straight to the maximum clan level
However, you would have to make a calculation to know what would be fair for a clan to have the maximum level.
For example: you build and get 200 points, you leave the clan but the points remained in the clan
Thus, clans that have reached the maximum level may receive points depending on the level of existing houses
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

its a nice ides. you posted it some months ago too.
The prices is to low.
10b,20b all is to low in a clan.

With my mage i can collect 3-5b/day if i would. Its to low.

100b+ would be the 1st.

And it should not be to fast all.

And think about the sieges !
If clan get improvements - sieges need improvements too.

And new designs of buildings.
New level / new designs of buildings.

The idea is cool, but who will create it all at the moment ?
DUKE of SK-Clan