GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by merisajan »

Yfars wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:08 am
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am
SK1976 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 am i think this conversation is running a bit out of hands :)
Itry staying in polite
😊🌺🌸🌷
But it's really not possible. Now I understand that Gullan is right.
I think
Outlow broken rules player are trying to attract the opinion of others by disrupting the order and blaming GMs This is the meaning of this topic
I want to say something about your concerns, which you constantly talk about. Many GMs leave mainly for personal reasons, lack of time to devote to the game or internal conflicts, it is quite possible that no one has ever left their post simply because they could not withstand the onslaught of players. GMs constantly discuss something and help each other deal with difficult situations, so it is unlikely that the players could be to blame for the departure of anyone from the GM team (provided that the GM did not make fatal mistakes and was not hated for it, but that's all It’s no longer the players’ fault). And in general, none of the GMs are obliged to hold events, this is not their responsibility and is only everyone’s desire to somehow cheer up the players. And players may well start developing their own events and save GMs from this work, they will only occasionally control that everything goes smoothly
I know they are not obliged to celebrate But there was always a celebration for the new year. This was a regular event. Every year there were ten days of celebration. I also participate in the celebration every year and for my happy birthdays and celebrations. All GMs came to the celebration on the first day and everyone was happy. Yes, they have personal jobs and families I understand
Everything is over this year, ? What should we worry about the lost things?
Its ok they need rest but why normal event is not starting?
Its 10 days and very fun event
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Wow, I look, the translation is really the opposite🤭😉
Yfars
My mean I'm worried about things being lost in the game events celebrations and GMs There must be a reason for this? Why should the event and celebration of ten days of New Year not be held? Shouldn't we worry about this? This was one of the most interesting entertainments of this game
10 days events my mean 🌷🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:25 am
Yfars wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:08 am
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am
Itry staying in polite
😊🌺🌸🌷
But it's really not possible. Now I understand that Gullan is right.
I think
Outlow broken rules player are trying to attract the opinion of others by disrupting the order and blaming GMs This is the meaning of this topic
I want to say something about your concerns, which you constantly talk about. Many GMs leave mainly for personal reasons, lack of time to devote to the game or internal conflicts, it is quite possible that no one has ever left their post simply because they could not withstand the onslaught of players. GMs constantly discuss something and help each other deal with difficult situations, so it is unlikely that the players could be to blame for the departure of anyone from the GM team (provided that the GM did not make fatal mistakes and was not hated for it, but that's all It’s no longer the players’ fault). And in general, none of the GMs are obliged to hold events, this is not their responsibility and is only everyone’s desire to somehow cheer up the players. And players may well start developing their own events and save GMs from this work, they will only occasionally control that everything goes smoothly
I know they are not obliged to celebrate But there was always a celebration for the new year. This was a regular event. Every year there were ten days of celebration. I also participate in the celebration every year and for my happy birthdays and celebrations. All GMs came to the celebration on the first day and everyone was happy. Yes, they have personal jobs and families I understand
Everything is over this year, ? What should we worry about the lost things?
Its ok they need rest but why normal event is not starting?
Its 10 days and very fun event
Meri, people are upset because such thing's don't happen. The very point of things like this topic is to get the GM's to do things they have an obligation to do.

No matter if what you say about lorion is true or not, it does violate the forum rules.

The point of this topic is absolutely not what you claim.

Only people who have jailed accounts complain, according to you, but that is incorrect.
Many people who have seen this discrimination are secretly standing on the sidelines complaining, but not publicly because they don't want to become victims.
People are scared because of the awfully unfair actions of the GMs.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The problem with this conversation is there isn't anyone to arbitrate or make a decision if indeed any decision needs to be made. It is at an impasse. No active GM is commenting at present, only a used to be, part time to FT, GM from another game. Meanwhile the one who can halt it all remains silent. Compbatant needs to intervene in a tangible way publicly with either support of the present GM and game rules without alteration or a call for a truce and a plan to rework the rules, if indeed they need reworking. This is getting no where at present and talking about individuals does nothing to solve the over arching complaint that is asking to be addressed. I am sure our GM's feel they have administered the rules impartially and fairly and there isn't any reason for them, despite the allegations thrown up in this thread, to either comment further or change anything about how they conduct the GM responsibility. Conversely those who feel wronged and think they are right will find no satisfaction in the current atmosphere. Again I purpose only compbatant can aid this situation. If he chooses to remain silent then nothing will change. No one is going to budge either way unless forced to do so. Then again his silence might be construed as support for things as they are and this whole conversation is a waste of emotion and energy.

This next statement won't be popular but here goes...again back to compbatant...as long as he continues to offer this game as playable for "Everyone" I think the rules need to be more strict and less tolerant. I wouldn't want my 10 year old granddaughter to play this game!
Retired
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Gullander wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:35 pm The problem with this conversation is there isn't anyone to arbitrate or make a decision if indeed any decision needs to be made. It is at an impasse. No active GM is commenting at present, only a used to be, part time to FT, GM from another game. Meanwhile the one who can halt it all remains silent. Compbatant needs to intervene in a tangible way publicly with either support of the present GM and game rules without alteration or a call for a truce and a plan to rework the rules, if indeed they need reworking. This is getting no where at present and talking about individuals does nothing to solve the over arching complaint that is asking to be addressed. I am sure our GM's feel they have administered the rules impartially and fairly and there isn't any reason for them, despite the allegations thrown up in this thread, to either comment further or change anything about how they conduct the GM responsibility. Conversely those who feel wronged and think they are right will find no satisfaction in the current atmosphere. Again I purpose only compbatant can aid this situation. If he chooses to remain silent then nothing will change. No one is going to budge either way unless forced to do so. Then again his silence might be construed as support for things as they are and this whole conversation is a waste of emotion and energy.
You are right.

People want to improve the game by fixing these issues, and with many having tried everything, there's nothing else left to try than this.

Like you said, this is the time when comp is forced to pick between his GM's and his players and his continued silence on many of these matters may be him implicitly picking the GM team.

This next statement won't be popular but here goes...again back to compbatant...as long as he continues to offer this game as playable for "Everyone" I think the rules need to be more strict and less tolerant. I wouldn't want my 10 year old granddaughter to play this game!
Nobody is disagreeing with strict rules and enforcement.
People want fair enforcement of rules that everyone is aware of, everyone understands and rules which are updated as the game develops.

merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Gullander.
Of course, the admin must enter, and when all the GMs and the admin are silent, there is only one meaning GMs are absolutely right
And Barkley
Why do you think The point of this topic is absolutely not what me claim
, I have many friends in the game and this has never happened to them, maybe they are upset or complaining, but they have never been wronged. Only the people who always and always ruin the celebrations complain. Every time there was a celebration, no matter how it was done, they found a way to disrupt and ruin the celebration.
do you see The celebrations and joys Is there anything always end for people who break the law and cheat? Tell yourself what people ruin the celebrations and events. Tell yourself the truth. If you are really looking for the truth and solving the problem,
Who has ruined every celebration and event? Who caused the end of the celebration?
Were they lawbreakers or not? If you answer this correctly, you will get the other answers as well They worked for hours for the celebration and event of GMs, and what happened to them? Be fair, tell the truth once Outlaws People who do not follow the rules
The rules were simple, do not bring pets Be fair and say which of the lawbreakers understood and obeyed this simple law?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:35 pm Gullander.
Of course, the admin must enter, and when all the GMs and the admin are silent, there is only one meaning GMs are absolutely right
And Barkley
, I have many friends in the game and this has never happened to them, maybe they are upset or complaining, but they have never been wronged. Only the people who always and always ruin the celebrations complain. Every time there was a celebration, no matter how it was done, they found a way to disrupt and ruin the celebration.
do you see The celebrations and joys Is there anything always end for people who break the law and cheat? Tell yourself what people ruin the celebrations and events. Tell yourself the truth. If you are really looking for the truth and solving the problem,
Who has ruined every celebration and event? Who caused the end of the celebration?
Were they lawbreakers or not? If you answer this correctly, you will get the other answers as well They worked for hours for the celebration and event of GMs, and what happened to them? Be fair, tell the truth once Outlaws People who do not follow the rules
The rules were simple, do not bring pets Be fair and say which of the lawbreakers understood and obeyed this simple law?
I could debunk everything... But my points aren't addressed at all, and I'm done pointlessly debunking stuff that every reasonable person knows is wrong.

I wouldn't have expected you of all people to turn this way... Just saying to people that they have mental disabilities and need doctors immediately.... Just accusing people of things you don't know about... And whenever you're asked to comment on some reply to your misunderstanding, you either don't or go entirely off topic.
People have real problems with this, even if you are unable to understand them and therefore want to squash reality because you cannot understand it. What you are against, in your messages I am too, it's just that you missunderstand people and think they think any different.

If you have finished thinking we can continue that private conversation, and I will gladly tell you more about it, but please don't go around talking about things you don't know about.

Regarding your exact message above...and I've already answered that in your other topic.
And we aren't debating whether pets can go to events.
That's 100% irrelevant here. In that subject I don't know, and I differ to your expertise there, but in this topic that is entirely irrelevant and doesn't have anything to do with what people are arguing. You shouldn't go out telling people they need doctors due to mental issues when you cannot even understand what they are saying. I advise you to read the posts in this topic again, or just mine, and maybe you will understand.

merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Barkley wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:40 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:35 pm Gullander.
And Barkley
I could debunk everything... But my points aren't addressed at all, and I'm done pointlessly debunking stuff that every reasonable person knows is wrong.
That's 100% irrelevant here. In that subject I don't know, and I differ to your expertise there,
When the player does not understand this simple rule Simple rule = don't bring pets to the party When he does not understand this, how can he understand the thirteen rules of the game? Is this irrelevant? Is it really irrelevant?
They bring the pet to the party, ruin the party and threaten the GMs And about the rules, they don't understand the rules, they share the account, they don't accept responsibility, when they are punished, they threaten GMs. Is this irrelevant? Do you know the meaning of irrelevant?
Regarding going to the doctor, I was with vill. Are you vill? Are you vill answering? Vill lorion
Men 1🤭😉😂
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Food for thought...

Ignorance of the law isn't a defence.
This means, even if you misinterpret the law, your still
guilty.

With that being said, if someone reads something and it doesn't make sense, common sense would require asking for clarification. And if you know a translation is wrong, you need to point it out for correction. Otherwise your adding to a problem instead of bringing help and easing misunderstandings.

The next issue is hard for some to hear.

If you report someone and they aren't immediately punished, this does not mean what they did is ok and you can do it. There is a process that must be followed.
Since most players know there is a skim GM team and numerous reports, there will be a long delay between report and punishment. This also means that a punished account may have not committed the crime recently.

Which brings me to a closing point. The simple solution is easy, use common sense, if it feels wrong, it probably is. Play against others the way you want played against.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Lestat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:05 pm Food for thought...

Ignorance of the law isn't a defence.
This means, even if you misinterpret the law, your still
guilty.

With that being said, if someone reads something and it doesn't make sense, common sense would require asking for clarification. And if you know a translation is wrong, you need to point it out for correction. Otherwise your adding to a problem instead of bringing help and easing misunderstandings.

The next issue is hard for some to hear.

If you report someone and they aren't immediately punished, this does not mean what they did is ok and you can do it. There is a process that must be followed.
Since most players know there is a skim GM team and numerous reports, there will be a long delay between report and punishment. This also means that a punished account may have not committed the crime recently.

Which brings me to a closing point. The simple solution is easy, use common sense, if it feels wrong, it probably is. Play against others the way you want played against.
👍