GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lorion

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by Lorion »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:06 am
Lorion wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:02 am
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:53 am How strange how a ten-year-old child can do this I remember harassing others about five or six years ago or more Many people complained about Lorion Kills pets He entered other people's accounts He stole money from them Did a ten-year-old child do it all?
He say i was 10 years old :shock:
At this age, instead of playing and being happy, how could you hurt others so much?
Thats what you say and wheres the profs?🤣
You deleted your post unfortunately before I posted You explained in the post that you were ten years old I remember you. You really hurt everyone in the game. Were you really ten years old?
I deleted it yes,i will reedit this one,you think ten years old kid would really know what he was doing inside of game?i dont think so,and wheres the profs,you dont have them so dont spread nosenses...
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Lorion wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:14 am
Lorion wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:02 am

Thats what you say and wheres the profs?🤣
You deleted your post unfortunately before I posted You explained in the post that you were ten years old I remember you. You really hurt everyone in the game. Were you really ten years old?
I deleted it yes,i will reedit this one,you think ten years old kid would really know what he was doing inside of game?i dont think so,and wheres the profs,you dont have them so dont spread nosenses...
No need for an expert Everywhere a ten year old child plays to be happy, he is kind and loves everyone, if you are not like this you should really see a doctor because what you did in the game was really bad, unbearable and strange

You made everyone sad and enjoyed and laughed I will never, ever forget you killed a pet You laughed and went on to the next, these things are not normal It is not normal for a ten-year-old child
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:30 am

No need for an expert Everywhere a ten year old child plays to be happy, he is kind and loves everyone, if you are not like this you should really see a doctor because what you did in the game was really bad, unbearable and strange

You made everyone sad and enjoyed and laughed I will never, ever forget you killed a pet You laughed and went on to the next, these things are not normal It is not normal for a ten-year-old child
Meri, do you not think it is rude for you to tell him to see a doctor because of mental issues?
I am not saying that you are or aren't right, as I don't know what was going on at the time, but certainly seems disrespectful to me

And come to think of it, you accused me of a lof of things too. And when I asked you to explain it, you just didn't and I knew it was false.

This is probably a language barrier...?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i think this conversation is running a bit out of hands :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Barkley wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:40 am

Meri, do you not think it is rude for you to tell him to see a doctor because of mental issues?
I am not saying that you are or aren't right, as I don't know what was going on at the time, but certainly seems disrespectful to me

And come to think of it, you accused me of a lof of things too. And when I asked you to explain it, you just didn't and I knew it was false.

This is probably a language barrier...?
No, it is not disrespectful Someone should help him, only a doctor can help him You don't know what he did But he knows very well that he is doing a lot of damage to the game and the players
Now he says he loves the game and regrets it But it still hurts We lose GMs because of people like this And I really can't be quiet and kind I like the celebration My birthday was always celebrated in the game What do I have now, nothing, no GM, no celebration I can't be quiet and kind
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

There was a problem with the first post, so I posted it again😅
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

SK1976 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 am i think this conversation is running a bit out of hands :)
Itry staying in polite
😊🌺🌸🌷
But it's really not possible. Now I understand that Gullan is right.
I think
Outlow broken rules player are trying to attract the opinion of others by disrupting the order and blaming GMs This is the meaning of this topic
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

You don't even know what you're talking what you talk makes zero sense and your words are coming with hate but as i said i dont care all i can say is that you're the one with need of professional help here you"re the one who spread lies and false storys,well explain me when did i kill your pet and how and do mainly do you have prof?🤔
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am
SK1976 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 am i think this conversation is running a bit out of hands :)
Itry staying in polite
😊🌺🌸🌷
But it's really not possible. Now I understand that Gullan is right.
I think
Outlow broken rules player are trying to attract the opinion of others by disrupting the order and blaming GMs This is the meaning of this topic
I want to say something about your concerns, which you constantly talk about. Many GMs leave mainly for personal reasons, lack of time to devote to the game or internal conflicts, it is quite possible that no one has ever left their post simply because they could not withstand the onslaught of players. GMs constantly discuss something and help each other deal with difficult situations, so it is unlikely that the players could be to blame for the departure of anyone from the GM team (provided that the GM did not make fatal mistakes and was not hated for it, but that's all It’s no longer the players’ fault). And in general, none of the GMs are obliged to hold events, this is not their responsibility and is only everyone’s desire to somehow cheer up the players. And players may well start developing their own events and save GMs from this work, they will only occasionally control that everything goes smoothly
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Lorion wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:46 am

You don't even know what you're talking what you talk makes zero sense and your words are coming with hate but as i said i dont care all i can say is that you're the one with need of professional help here you"re the one who spread lies and false storys,well explain me when did i kill your pet and how and do mainly do you have prof?🤔
You created this topic and you want help You and your friends who don't follow the rules, you and those who are tricksters
Only cheaters and lawbreakers complain about GMs here Do you see another player?
You asked for help, I will not help you Rather, I agree with all the punishments that have been done By sending messages in different places, you take some of the writings and try to make it look like a lie
But cheaters and liars will never succeed Because good people have open eyes
Just stop harassing GMs They never oppress others GMs are never different for friends
GMs only enforce the rules
If your hobby is harassing GMs and players Please stop this entertainment Decide right now not to hurt others, not to lie
I hope you win
Good luck 🌷🌸🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri