GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jdjsnaba

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by Jdjsnaba »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:16 pm
Yfars wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 am Besides, for some reason everyone forgot about the player Lorion and his problem
Nobody has forgotten Lorion/Vill, or his problem.
However, his problem is that he is a habitual rulebreaker who has been perm jailed multiple times over the years, on multiple sets of accounts. His known offenses range from pet/spawn killing and sharing to petty offenses like blocking paths and chat violations. The simple fact that Rule 4 hasn't been applied to this player and had ALL his accounts jailed (again) shows the patience of the few GMs we have left. Most other games would've banned him by now.
How do you know information about his case if you are not a GM?
Only GMs and no one else can answer these questions. Therefore, people who wrote their requests here are still waiting for a response from them
Your answers have no evidence, because you do not know all the information about these punishments. You may have reported them, but there is no chance that they were sent to prison because of your report
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Jdjsnaba wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:42 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:16 pm
Yfars wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 am Besides, for some reason everyone forgot about the player Lorion and his problem
Nobody has forgotten Lorion/Vill, or his problem.
However, his problem is that he is a habitual rulebreaker who has been perm jailed multiple times over the years, on multiple sets of accounts. His known offenses range from pet/spawn killing and sharing to petty offenses like blocking paths and chat violations. The simple fact that Rule 4 hasn't been applied to this player and had ALL his accounts jailed (again) shows the patience of the few GMs we have left. Most other games would've banned him by now.
How do you know information about his case if you are not a GM?
Only GMs and no one else can answer these questions. Therefore, people who wrote their requests here are still waiting for a response from them
Your answers have no evidence, because you do not know all the information about these punishments. You may have reported them, but there is no chance that they were sent to prison because of your report
Mad isn't a GM. He's very clear to say that constantly, despite that, he's a GM practically.
When you see mad arguing here, you can interpret it as him talking on behalf of the GM's.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Yfars wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:25 am And let's all unanimously call on GMs to follow the publicly described rules from Gandalf.
[...]
The player must always be clearly informed of his punishment and he has the right to challenge the decision, therefore GMs must take time to discuss his case and provide additional information that does not conflict with other rules
Yfras is entirely right. He's saying what we have been for years and nothing is ever done.
Its a true shame that no one acts despite the severity of the situation.

Rothost

Post by Rothost »

ok...first thing, the misunderstanding is between jailed accts and their jailers, why is everyone so nosey to jump all in this issue. There are protocols for this and the jailed need to follow the protocols instead of crying in the forum to get people's sympathy for something that was their own misunderstanding.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:22 pm ok...first thing, the misunderstanding is between jailed accts and their jailers, why is everyone so nosey to jump all in this issue. There are protocols for this and the jailed need to follow the protocols instead of crying in the forum to get people's sympathy for something that was their own misunderstanding.
You are entirely right, but what do you do that when the team itself doesn't follow those protocols?

The protocols state you should message an admin. the only one is Seth. He hasn't been active in many many months.

Rothost

Post by Rothost »

You are entirely right, but what do you do that when the team itself doesn't follow those protocols?

The protocols state you should message an admin. the only one is Seth. He hasn't been active in many many months.

YOU KNOW BETTER...report to game owner...He is the one to "repair" issues and YES it may take some time so b PATIENT
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:32 pm

YOU KNOW BETTER...report to game owner...He is the one to "repair" issues and YES it may take some time so b PATIENT
Of course. But <95% of the time that doesn't work.
And if you don't get an answer in the first week, you're pretty unlikely to ever get it (from anyone).

My private messages, for example, haven't been answered after over a year. And I have sent some since to both him and others.

merisajan

Post by merisajan »

How strange how a ten-year-old child can do this I remember harassing others about five or six years ago or more Many people complained about Lorion Kills pets He entered other people's accounts He stole money from them Did a ten-year-old child do it all?
He say i was 10 years old :shock:
At this age, instead of playing and being happy, how could you hurt others so much?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:53 am How strange how a ten-year-old child can do this I remember harassing others about five or six years ago or more Many people complained about Lorion Kills pets He entered other people's accounts He stole money from them Did a ten-year-old child do it all?
At this age, instead of playing and being happy, how could you hurt others so much?
Thats what you say and wheres the profs?🤣
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Lorion wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:02 am
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:53 am How strange how a ten-year-old child can do this I remember harassing others about five or six years ago or more Many people complained about Lorion Kills pets He entered other people's accounts He stole money from them Did a ten-year-old child do it all?
Thats what you say and wheres the profs?🤣
You deleted your post unfortunately before I posted You explained in the post that you were ten years old I remember you. You really hurt everyone in the game. Were you really ten years old?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1