GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by LostKnight »

Last one I saw had some very high level pets he had stored in his house.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:29 pm
Gullander wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:07 pm Why don't we just open Pandora's Box and see what happens!

Definition: a process that generates many complicated problems as the result of unwise interference in something.

Let's just give amnesty to every one who has ever been jailed or in trouble!! Let's let chaos reign!! Let everyone run wild!!

Not too long ago players were complaining about no GM's active !!

Open the box and pay the price!!! Go on...feel justified...feel like something has been won...but once opened the doom cannot be undone!!!
Sure, why not? I just convinced Comp to comply with the exact letter of the Apple Store ToS, and now permanently jailed accounts can be deleted like anyone else's.
Let the games begin!
This work is both good and bad First, the imprisoned person is relieved and has no history of being embarrassed and the torment of his conscience is over Second, to the people he harmed and they never complained. They kept silent because he was in prison and now they are losing this gift they had.
But if it ends the annoying noise, that's great I hope the noises and complaints and angering GMs will end I personally want to see many GMs and I hope it is possible
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

It is better to have rules for leaving GMs Many stayed only because there were many GMs in the game and making parties and events
Now, nothing, really nothing Who should follow what happened? Why are GMs leaving? Why is it that when they accept the responsibility, they disappear after some time, they become sad and they no longer have the happiness they used to have? Why is this issue not check so that we don't lose GMs?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 pm
Yfars wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:03 pm
RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
I don't see any player that keeps to the rules complaining that we ruin the game, mainly because they never see us, and when they do they have no reason to fear us being there, because they did nothing wrong.

I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions (I do slow people alot then run away that's called a joke some will get it some wont) I grind and offer sanctuary to anyone that asks to join me if I don't want to grind alone regardless of language or where they are from

That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.

And just to try and clear somethings up

If I tell you that your account is permanently jailed and you attempt to try and go around the GM team, then I will talk to comp personally and make sure that the punishment given will stick

No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

I could name and shame almost everyone that has posted here crying that they don't know why, I could also post the proof showing you all as liers that it was explained, and you did indeed break the rules
That is all privileged information that normal players do not have access to but the GM team has at there finger tips

So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

All them alts used to kill friends pets
All the horrendous language that would deeply upset your mother's
All the people caught auto clicking or just afk

I'm quite sure no player would like there dirty laundry put out in public

So going forward the solutions to all this is quite simple, stop breaking rules, you will have no issue with the GM team, keep breaking rules you will be caught and punished, maybe not as soon as you done it, but everything is recorded in the games logs and you will be punished eventually
Can you or any other GMs finally take the time to explain to the players who posted here the reason and duration of their punishment? Why do many players who partially or completely do not understand why they were punished decide to cooperate and create this post, but they were still ignored and after that they even decided to bother me? Maybe you will do what you threaten the players about in your message, and you can explain to them what they are doing wrong? This is exactly what they initially asked for in their messages and even agreed to the publication of information concerning them. There is nothing overly secret about explaining to the player what and when he did wrong. Before I left the GMs, I proposed making various changes, including openly showing general information about player punishments, and now the FT is again faced with the problem of misunderstanding of punishments...
Let me get this straight.
An admin of a completely different game, who had the chance to be an impartial GM of FT and failed at it, is trying to tell a GM of FT that they should violate GM protocols and directly reveal investigation results to the public?
Nevermind the fact that Reven (IN THE QUOTED POST) told us all that the player had been told the details 3 times before the comment that the player took out of context.
For that matter, why are you here, taking the sides of the rulebreakers against GMs? Is OV really so independent that you have time to interfere in FT, or is the game just that inactive? If you have any LEGITIMATE grievances against the GM team, instead of public posturing, I'm pretty sure you could've easily addressed this issue behind the scenes.
Ok. I'm done.
Have a nice day, and a great year.
Is there a way for us players to know about last GMs?
We lost them
We miss them
Game not happy like before :|
No one answers What happened to them? Why are they leaving us?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:24 pm
Yfars wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:57 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 pm Let me get this straight.
An admin of a completely different game, who had the chance to be an impartial GM of FT and failed at it, is trying to tell a GM of FT that they should violate GM protocols and directly reveal investigation results to the public?
Nevermind the fact that Reven (IN THE QUOTED POST) told us all that the player had been told the details 3 times before the comment that the player took out of context.
For that matter, why are you here, taking the sides of the rulebreakers against GMs? Is OV really so independent that you have time to interfere in FT, or is the game just that inactive? If you have any LEGITIMATE grievances against the GM team, instead of public posturing, I'm pretty sure you could've easily addressed this issue behind the scenes.
Ok. I'm done.
Have a nice day, and a great year.

1. I don't see any protocols for GMs that clearly prohibit publicly or privately saying something like "You were sent to jail for 3 days for killing other player's mobs" to a player. This message reveals absolutely no information about the investigation of a particular case and simply briefly recounts the action that occurred, which often initially occurs in front of other players, and announces the punishment. And please note that all these staff rules and so on were written by such respected GMs as Ardesia, DaHobbit, etc. And have the same text in FT and OV
2. Maybe since the players were able to cooperate and write such a fairly competent post, it would be worth seeing a possible problem and resolving it?
3. Ok, let GMs continue to value their privacy in everything, but they may well write a personal answer to a specific player in response to his request here and report it here with a link to the message (the link will be absolutely useless for all players, but the desired player will be able open it). The player will most likely take a screenshot of the message and send it here, but in any case, everyone will know that the GM did not ignore and responded to the player
Firstly, GMs not discussing punishments publicly has LONG been the standard of GM protocols, since even before OV existed:
Aogon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:26 pm None of these appear to be cases related.tp your account, so we can't comment further. Thanks for your understanding.
Next,
All the players giving specific cases in this thread WERE told why they were jailed, as GM Aogon pointed out:
Aogon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:24 pm
Lesovik 77 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:07 pm -My game nickname is Legat2 lvl 3861
Date of punishment 25.12.2023
-the punishment was issued without explanation (which point of the rules was violated)
-I was punished for using mobs in PVP.
So, you were told why you were punished. Case closed.
Aogon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:28 pm
-Opasnii- wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:21 pm -Opasnii- , 442 level , 12/24.23 Opasnii , 907 level , 12/16.23
I don't understand why I was put in prison. I was jailed for attempting to kill pets for a month, ...
It seems like you're pretty clear on why to me.
The player who posted the "out of context" screenshot from GM RevenShas WAS told why they were jailed, 3 times, but refused to accept the answer:
RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm

No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

It seems you're ignoring these details in order to cast doubt on the FT GM team, although I couldn't possibly understand why.
Discussion of old standards with a bunch of pitfalls is another big topic for discussion. But it is obvious that these standards are bursting at the seams from the onslaught of current players, whose behavior and composition is changing, in contrast to GM standards. Maybe players want to get a clear answer from the GM about what rule they broke, what specific situation they are talking about, and most importantly, what kind of punishment they received and for how long, instead of collecting bits of information and thinking about it on their own? And it is obvious that the next stage would be a discussion of the inconsistency in the text of the rules that they read on the forum and the punishment received. This is a separate topic that requires investigation personally with the player, but for example, the player Opasnii wrote that he tried to contact GMs many times and, instead of receiving answers, received additional punishments or they wrote to him the wrong thing. Besides, for some reason everyone forgot about the player Lorion and his problem
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

And let's all unanimously call on GMs to follow the publicly described rules from Gandalf. Unfortunately, I did not know him personally, but I am grateful to him for doing the job of GM and his posts on the forum. The player must always be clearly informed of his punishment and he has the right to challenge the decision, therefore GMs must take time to discuss his case and provide additional information that does not conflict with other rules

Original post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1011
изображение_2024-01-03_172429135.png
изображение_2024-01-03_172429135.png (106.86 KiB) Viewed 171677 times
изображение_2024-01-03_172434631.png
изображение_2024-01-03_172434631.png (44 KiB) Viewed 171677 times
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

I agree with Yfars, he really speaks to the point. But for some reason other players are determined that the punishment should not be published Written.
I would like to ask you, what would you do if you found yourself in the same situation?
Would they laugh at themselves and write that the GM should not give a public answer?
The only thing they asked for here was a public response, but instead people received insults and ridicule
Why don't you just give them an answer and close the topic? Why do you always avoid answering?
You just need to say why the player was punished....
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

For someone i dont like he's making quite some sense finally
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Yfars wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:25 am And let's all unanimously call on GMs to follow the publicly described rules from Gandalf. Unfortunately, I did not know him personally, but I am grateful to him for doing the job of GM and his posts on the forum. The player must always be clearly informed of his punishment and he has the right to challenge the decision, therefore GMs must take time to discuss his case and provide additional information that does not conflict with other rules

Original post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1011
изображение_2024-01-03_172429135.png
изображение_2024-01-03_172434631.png
Is it possible to vote on this issue? Write this topic and vote how many people agree
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Yfars wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 am Besides, for some reason everyone forgot about the player Lorion and his problem
Nobody has forgotten Lorion/Vill, or his problem.
However, his problem is that he is a habitual rulebreaker who has been perm jailed multiple times over the years, on multiple sets of accounts. His known offenses range from pet/spawn killing and sharing to petty offenses like blocking paths and chat violations. The simple fact that Rule 4 hasn't been applied to this player and had ALL his accounts jailed (again) shows the patience of the few GMs we have left. Most other games would've banned him by now.
Omnes Autem Uri