RETURN DROPS

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

RETURN DROPS

Post by srle0nida$ »

Drops should be released to players who use clans, and those who are in the black name. Players who don't use clans wouldn't lose drops if they were attacked, but if a player without a clan attacks someone who is in a clan, the player would have a chance to drop them while in red! The idea would be to bring back what it means to be strong, and what Forgotten Tales once was.

At least 10% for Recolor drops so it doesn't get abused so much, players who say why buy an item you can lose, well I tell those players to increase the damage and chance loss so it doesn't drop, Well, just making it clear that players with normal items without a clan could lose items if they weren't painted!

And this would help to move the game's trade in 0.0

idea by victor7
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Theo

Re: RETURN DROPS

Post by Theo »

srle0nida$ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:12 pm Drops should be released to players who use clans, and those who are in the black name. Players who don't use clans wouldn't lose drops if they were attacked, but if a player without a clan attacks someone who is in a clan, the player would have a chance to drop them while in red! The idea would be to bring back what it means to be strong, and what Forgotten Tales once was.

At least 10% for Recolor drops so it doesn't get abused so much, players who say why buy an item you can lose, well I tell those players to increase the damage and chance loss so it doesn't drop, Well, just making it clear that players with normal items without a clan could lose items if they weren't painted!

idea by victor7
Wouldn't be fair to players who spent money on recolors.
3.3k+ mage
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

Theo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:14 pm
srle0nida$ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:12 pm Drops should be released to players who use clans, and those who are in the black name. Players who don't use clans wouldn't lose drops if they were attacked, but if a player without a clan attacks someone who is in a clan, the player would have a chance to drop them while in red! The idea would be to bring back what it means to be strong, and what Forgotten Tales once was.

idea by victor7
You would only have a chance of losing your items if you were in a clan, on outlaw or with a red name for someone else. If you don't want to lose, don't be in a clan or don't attack anyone.

And I buy pets and they can die, and that's normal

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Rick

Post by Rick »

I agree with you, if they don't want to lose their items then don't attack anyone and don't be in clans.
Yslayer

Post by Yslayer »

Bro, this is spectacular, I agree with everything
Theo

Post by Theo »

srle0nida$ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:20 pm

idea by victor7
You would only have a chance of losing your items if you were in a clan, on outlaw or with a red name for someone else. If you don't want to lose, don't be in a clan or don't attack anyone.

Many players bought recolours because of their use of not dropping items if that would change it wouldn't be fair, you knew from the start pets can die but you never knew that you could drop upgraded items.
3.3k+ mage
OVA

Post by OVA »

It is a good idea...
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

Theo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:43 pm
srle0nida$ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:20 pm

Many players bought recolours because of their use of not dropping items if that would change it wouldn't be fair, you knew from the start pets can die but you never knew that you could drop upgraded items.
They will continue without falling, just being out of the clan or not being on the outlaw

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Last edited by Lorion on Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
MHzin

Re: RETUpets are killed daily, and money is also used, which means you lose something you spent money onRN DROPS

Post by MHzin »

idea by victor7
Last edited by MHzin on Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.