RETURN DROPS

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jdjsnaba

Re: RETURN DROPS

Post by Jdjsnaba »

I think this is the most necessary thing in pvp. There's been a lack of RISK here lately.
People aren't afraid of losing items and that's why pvp turns out boring
I think this would be a very good update to this game.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

A quick search will reveal this topic has been discussed. By basically the same people. And a ruling made.

Now I'm all for re discussing things, but with cash purchases in a free game shouldn't even a thing. Cash purchases belong to the one that bought the item. No one has the right or privilege to take that item. That is theft. Same reason pet killers are punished. They can't force you to pay retribution, as a court system would for theft.

I do however believe you should start a new discussion about having PvP seasons. Something that at the end the highest (10?) are rewarded(perhaps gear+gold top 3- gold for rest?), PvP scores reset and new season begins.
I'm aware that the original PvP part wasn't supposed to be a main category of play, otherwise outlaw penalty wouldn't exist. But since it has become a big part, it needs to be explored and figure a way for them to feel included.

We have added other things to make other styles of play more inclusive. Farming, grave robbing, and fishing items are all added functions with rewards for they're efforts.

At this point, mainly low level don't have recolored items. Make drops stop, give them rewards for their efforts. There would have to be stipulations. Clan kills can't count, or there would be massive hunting in low level areas for unaware noob clan players.

Just a thought.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
OVA

Post by OVA »

The idea is simple....

1- If you are in the clan, your items can be drop
2- if you are outside the law, your items can be drop

in that way, if you dont want to loose your items, saty away from war and pvp.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I am totally against drop them
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

OVA wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:49 am The idea is simple....

Simple idea 👍
And for those who said they are against drops we see and understand ur comments . No need to write it 100 times. Add new ideas like this one for better solution or stop spamming the ideas if u ll reply i want drops back or not one comment is enough for u ,but replying any new comment with no need drops back that's a spam. We pvprs like the drops back and some others don't, yes vote is made and i respect that but it's not satisfied for all players everyone have right to ask what he want . FT for all find solution and bring us the drops back .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Ayoub wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:23 pm

Simple idea 👍
And for those who said they are against drops we see and understand ur comments . No need to write it 100 times. Add new ideas like this one for better solution or stop spamming the ideas if u ll reply i want drops back or not one comment is enough for u ,but replying any new comment with no need drops back that's a spam. We pvprs like the drops back and some others don't, yes vote is made and i respect that but it's not satisfied for all players everyone have right to ask what he want . FT for all find solution and bring us the drops back .
First time I've really commented like this....
Something needs to be added, but if people were told these don't drop they shouldn't.

Add something different. Comp can easily add something if he wants to.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Barkley wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:40 pm
Ayoub wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:23 pm

Simple idea 👍
First time I've really commented like this....
Something needs to be added, but if people were told these don't drop they shouldn't.

Add something different. Comp can easily add something if he wants to.
I can't see ur idea
What u added ? Useless comment (out of context as always).
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Game is losing lot of players and pvpers because of recolord items. Yes I totally agree that items need to be deopabl at least with low percentage for ppl in clans and outlaws , like this it will be more fun and lot of players will be satisfied. ( If you are noob you don't pvp afraid on your items stay away from clans , it's simple)
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Ayoub wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:05 pm What u added ? Useless comment (out of context as always).
I presume you just don't understand English well enough (which is entirely fair).

To clear things up, I said comp should add something that makes PvP worthwhile outside of making recoloured items drop because people have spent money on it expecting to never lose it.
To find ideas for what to add to make PvP worthwhile again, comp can read a few of the endless ideas people have given on the forum.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

This keeps getting brought back up, but I don't think it will (or should) change. But, that's my opinion. While it's pretty well known I was never big fan of pvp fighting, I don't really have anything against it either. I can understand how it's fun for others.

I've seen enough fights where it's 2, 3, 4, or 5+ on 1 on the player can't logout or get away without being killed. Losing an item that you paid money for because a band of players are running around together trying to steal the items never seemed very fair to me.

Where I see these comments and requests as being hypocritical is that many of the same players saying they want drops back also wear gear that can't be dropped. So, what they really seem to want is to be able to drop other people's gear without risking their own. You do have the option to fix the problem yourselves. Collectively, don't wear recolored gear if you want more risk involved in PVP. Agree to it during clan wars, and etc., and do it. There's nothing stopping you from doing this.

I've been around long enough to see heavy pvp players run around with the cheapest free gear they can find for pvp. So, trying to drop from others while not risking your own gear has been the plan for a long time prior to recolored/upgraded items.