A big problem that has not been solved for years

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: A big problem that has not been solved for years

Post by merisajan »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:25 pm
merisajan wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:17 pm
Barkley wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:46 pm It's a product of the system.

The rules are awful for the players, but not only that, they are also awful for the GMs.
The GM's ger exhausted and never want to come back.

That's why we have a revolving door of GM's who come in, are massively active and then never return again, making room for the next.
Rules are not a problem they are fine It's just a bit dark when translated into other languages
We need rules everywhere we go If there are no laws, the oppressor will always oppress the weak and the rich will oppress the poor
Rules are good
but when GMs trying fallowing the rules
and punishment broken rules
The player who broken rules and cheater
scammer s and cheaters threatens GMs and It hurts GMs and bother others i think
Laws should also support GMs
Most of the problems are by scammers and cheaters They hurt everyone
The problem isn't that rules exist. Rules are very important.
The problem is that BAD rules cause bad things. The rules in ft are definitely not good.
Which rules are bad in your opinion? Just say the bad law number They have numbers
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:29 pm
Barkley wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:25 pm
merisajan wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:17 pm

Rules are not a problem they are fine It's just a bit dark when translated into other languages
We need rules everywhere we go If there are no laws, the oppressor will always oppress the weak and the rich will oppress the poor
Rules are good
but when GMs trying fallowing the rules
and punishment broken rules
The player who broken rules and cheater
scammer s and cheaters threatens GMs and It hurts GMs and bother others i think
Laws should also support GMs
Most of the problems are by scammers and cheaters They hurt everyone
The problem isn't that rules exist. Rules are very important.
The problem is that BAD rules cause bad things. The rules in ft are definitely not good.
Which rules are bad in your opinion? Just say the bad law number They have numbers
The special skin rule and the clan building spam rule are both out of date as those things have been delt with otherwise.

But the main problems are:
1) the rules don't make sense.
2) the rules are translated into other languages awfully.
3) the staff don't enforce the rules, they enforce what they personally deem good/bad.
4) rule 6 still talks about the punishment being permanent jail, despite that being reversed 3-4 years ago.
5) the game has evolved a lot, the rules stay the same. They're just out of date.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Then it would seem-somebody- must update the rules files and find some way of efficiently translating English into other languages so as to better inform speakers of other wonderful languages.
Seems important.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

IMG_20240104_080517.jpg
IMG_20240104_080517.jpg (344.23 KiB) Viewed 16072 times
IMG_20240104_080539.jpg
IMG_20240104_080539.jpg (402.9 KiB) Viewed 16072 times
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

The rules are logical
All of them are explained. All of them are clear
They only have problems when translating
When they are translated, for example, into the language of my country Because my language is from right to left
All the letters are reversed, and if there are unknown letters or numbers, it will be terrible I have to translate word for word for hours to understand But it's not the fault of the GMs, it's not the fault of the rules
This is the problem of my translator and I have been having a problem for years, so because I know what the problem is, I try to follow it myself and not make a mistake Most things are wrong in every language and culture Like an ugly word Does this need an explanation? Stealing is bad in all cultures, all countries punish thieves Does this need an explanation?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 am The rules are logical
When they are translated, for example, into the language of my country Because my language is from right to left
All the letters are reversed, and if there are unknown letters or numbers, it will be terrible I have to translate word for word for hours to understand But it's not the fault of the GMs, it's not the fault of the rules
This is the problem of my translator and I have been having a problem for years, so because I know what the problem is, I try to follow it myself and not make a mistake Most things are wrong in every language and culture Like an ugly word Does this need an explanation? Stealing is bad in all cultures, all countries punish thieves Does this need an explanation?
That doesn't ever address anything I said.

Yes, MOST of the rules are "logical" but not ALL. Therein lies the problem, they must all make sense.

They are out of date and their age shows. The wording has become abysmal.

merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Barkley wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:57 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 am The rules are logical
That doesn't ever address anything I said.

Yes, MOST of the rules are "logical" but not ALL. Therein lies the problem, they must all make sense.

They are out of date and their age shows. The wording has become abysmal.
You share your account and when they asked you for an explanation, you denied it and said it wasn't you, it was your brother. It does not take any responsibility when you share the account Laws are not a problem, the problem is that lawbreakers do not accept responsibility, they never accept that they made a mistake
They do everything wrong and say that I was not the person who logged into my account
So it is better that the shared account is in jail Because it is not possible to prove which person it was and which person should be punished
So the rules are not a problem, they are very well set The only problem is that GMs are not supported, they are always in danger to enforce the rules They are insulted, threatened and psychologically tormented They cannot enjoy the game because criminals, cheaters and law breakers are harassing them Laws should be made to protect GM
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:50 pm You share your account and when they asked you for an explanation, you denied it and said it wasn't you, it was your brother.
Oh my God.

Do you actually think I blaimed my brother for that? I'm not even going to waste time arguing about your false allegations.

You just made up of nothing that I balimed my brother??? How do you imagine yourself as even remotely "good" when you just go and make up such blatantly obvious garbage?

I haven't been angered by any of this jailed stuff. None of it had angered me, I've only been upset at the unfairness, BUT NOW I am angry. Not only are people lying about me, now it's blatant defamation claiming that I balimed my brother? Where on God's green earth did you find me claiming that I'm innocent and "everything" is my brothers fault? Where? How do you have a clean conscience after making up such blatant madness???

This is unbelievable. I thought you were a good person!

ACTUALLY. THIS IS HOW THIS GAME TREAT'S ATTEMPTS AT JUSTICE:
meri wrote:They are insulted, threatened and psychologically tormented
We are insulted, threatened and psychologically tormented!
The GM's, yes, partly due to crazy people and partly due to their own actions, but we have always been treated exactly like that when all we wanted was good.

Enough is enough.

Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Yikes, feel for you bro. Don't get crazy about it bro.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Barkley wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:49 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:50 pm You share your account and when they asked you for an explanation, you denied it and said it wasn't you, it was your brother.
Oh my God.

Do you actually think I blaimed my brother for that? I'm not even going to waste time arguing about your false allegations.

You just made up of nothing that I balimed my brother??? How do you imagine yourself as even remotely "good" when you just go and make up such blatantly obvious garbage?

I haven't been angered by any of this jailed stuff. None of it had angered me, I've only been upset at the unfairness, BUT NOW I am angry. Not only are people lying about me, now it's blatant defamation claiming that I balimed my brother? Where on God's green earth did you find me claiming that I'm innocent and "everything" is my brothers fault? Where? How do you have a clean conscience after making up such blatant madness???

This is unbelievable. I thought you were a good person!

ACTUALLY. THIS IS HOW THIS GAME TREAT'S ATTEMPTS AT JUSTICE:
meri wrote:They are insulted, threatened and psychologically tormented
We are insulted, threatened and psychologically tormented!
The GM's, yes, partly due to crazy people and partly due to their own actions, but we have always been treated exactly like that when all we wanted was good.

Enough is enough.
You yourself said that you were convicted for sharing an account In my opinion, you have no moral stability Once you say something and then deny it, please don't talk to me anymore I have nothing to say to you At least don't deny what you said
Its end of i write for you 🌸🌺🌷
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri