PUNISHMENT

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: PUNISHMENT

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:07 am Release all perm jailed accounts with 30%lvls reducation!!!!bring old players back
NO!
cotne7 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:07 am Perm jailtoo bad...better 3 yrs jailor something else
OK, not perm: 99years with 2 weeks off for good behaviour.
cotne7 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:07 am I missed those old legends
I miss a few too, but they are gone for a reason.
Personally I think if a "perm jail" is applied, it should be applied for all 'alts' and new created alts as well. Ban the person, not the pixels, I have always said that.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

SK1976 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:22 am hello. I have an idea to make it more understanding for players who got punishments.

In this game every acc has an "i" (Info) section.

If a player would be jailed or got any other punishment leave in the info a short text about what "RULE" that acc has broken and what or how long that player whould be punished because it.
We need the GMs name of who has punished that acc.

per example:

"i":

YOUR ACC. HAS BEEING JAILED FOR XX DAYS because breaking RULE: XXX
TIME: XX.XX - DATE: XX.XX.XXXX
by GM: XXXXXX

Than everyone in this game is seeing it clear what he has done and knows fr what and who has punished him.

To leave NO info is very unfair for punished players.

They dont et any chance to reply or talk about anything.

THAT MAKES IT CLEAR FOR BOTH SIDES.

Talk about i, and please insert it into game.

This game wants in a bad direction again.

Please update it !!!!

Greetings.....SK :(

As an alternative to "sending a message" that can be tapped away, perhaps a sign in the jail that any jailed player can read

sign says

reason character name was jailed
time of jailing and duration
GM who jailed the acct
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

To the best of my knowledge all player that are jailed are told why in a message.

Now if it's a message that can be read by them, then [X] BLINK gone, they can say OH I didn't see it or it's not there.

How about making the "Message" persistent as long as they are in jail. The [X] only closes the messaage, does not delete it, it can be read as many times as they want.

The message disappears when they leave Jail-

Fits the ideas above, but just a modified version of the existing system and players can no longer say they do not know why.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
AZ_YT

Post by AZ_YT »

I do not know for sure.

I do not know for sure. maybe if there was an NPC there. the dialog box indicated: the name of the player, the name of the gm, the time when he was imprisoned, how many days left to sit, the reason for the punishment, the rules of the game. and among the tasks, it was indicated how many days are left (for example, as a guild task, we defeat mobs, and the counter increases), so if a player enters the game every day to chat with an NPC, the day counter increases. when it rises to the desired level, the following message will appear: "You're free, don't break the rules anymore."