Easter event

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Easter event

Post by compbatant »

The bunny on the start map is waiting for you to show you the way to the new Easter map.
Collect as many eggs as you can from the chickens. I will exchange it for rewards when the event finishes.
There are three different chicken enemies. Giant, medium, and small. Bigger is stronger.
Happy Easter!
Gabrielgam

Re: Easter event

Post by Gabrielgam »

compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:10 pm The bunny on the start map is waiting for you to show you the way to the new Easter map.
Collect as many eggs as you can from the chickens. I will exchange it for rewards when the event finishes.
There are three different chicken enemies. Giant, medium, and small. Bigger is stronger.
Happy Easter!
Are there players with pets inside? Is it allowed?
Dream is never too much
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I would like to trade eggs for friends :/
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Gabrielgam wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:55 pm
compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:10 pm The bunny on the start map is waiting for you to show you the way to the new Easter map.
Happy Easter!
Are there players with pets inside? Is it allowed?
No. So say them leave . Or report.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

IMG_1594.png
IMG_1594.png (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1024 times
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Galbatrox

Post by Galbatrox »

Anyone caught going into the event and then activating a pet item while inside of the event will be jailed immediately. This is the ONLY warning. Be fair to everyone in the event and follow the rules
Useful links

GAME RULES

Forum Rules
General game help

Reports Need To Have /info If You Want Your Case Handled Quickly
AZ_YT

Post by AZ_YT »

I have a modest question :) . Why, having a team of players-“testers” and “translators”, it was impossible to translate the dialogue into other languages in advance? Perhaps the reason for this lies in the team itself. Please be vigilant. ;)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

AZ_YT wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:46 pm I have a modest question :) . Why, having a team of players-“testers” and “translators”, it was impossible to translate the dialogue into other languages in advance? Perhaps the reason for this lies in the team itself. Please be vigilant. ;)
Because I created this event today. My fault I should prepare it earlier and send it to translators.
CKA3O4HuK

Post by CKA3O4HuK »

compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:13 pm
AZ_YT wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:46 pm I have a modest question :) . Why, having a team of players-“testers” and “translators”, it was impossible to translate the dialogue into other languages in advance? Perhaps the reason for this lies in the team itself. Please be vigilant. ;)
Because I created this event today. My fault I should prepare it earlier and send it to translators.
You built this in less than a day? If so, then I'm shocked.
Forgotten tales and Forgotten lands is my favourite games

My accounts:
OantoskaO (archer) 3300
Aleksey (mage) 600
KOMAPEHOK (dwarf) 200
ivanov221 (swordman) 150
ivanov225 (ogre) 100
CKA3O4HuK and other trading accounts

Map Maker
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Again the small players are left out! The smallest chicken is still 1000 Dex! What hope has any lower level player of doing much damage let alone have even the smallest chance for an egg? But it's good for the many high level players. I hope they enjoy their prizes! :) Nothing wrong with that at all, they need more fun things to do. :D Just a bit disappointed we can't have an event that is truly for everyone. :(
Retired