Retired GM Abusing Powers

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Retired GM Abusing Powers

Post by Ayoub »

Remove Powers from retired GMs , cus some of them using it for there benefits .

Why a retired GM Jailling players if he won't release them ?
Why he don't answer them ?
Why he kick them saying go contact other GM am retired.
IMG_20240410_010208.jpg
IMG_20240410_010208.jpg (120.38 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
And when u contact other GM he say go contact the GM who jailled you ???

-If u applied to be a GM means u are capable to serve the game by helping players not ignore them and kick them.
-If u applied to be a GM don't means using ur powers for ur personal problems. That's abusing of power.

( I even see a GM encourage player jailled to quite the game)
GAME NOT URS TO KICK PLAYERS FROM IT . GAME FOR ALL

Don't forget players who voted to make you a GM. And players can kick you from it .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LORD DRAGO

Re: Retired GM Abusing Powers

Post by LORD DRAGO »

I think it is the most common thing in this game for GMs to retire too quickly, if they use their powers as a GM when they are active I think it is an abuse of authority.
NxstyOgre

Post by NxstyOgre »

I agree, if you are not a GM, who also isn’t actively seeking to help better the game or provide help to ALL players you should not be allowed to have access to GM features. Having access to GM features still is one thing, but actively engaging in the punishment to players and any other GM responsibilities especially while advertising “retired GM” should simply not be allowed. Anywhere you retire you lose the role of doing whatever that job description consists of, one cant retire from law enforcement and then write me a ticket for speeding, a retired judge can’t determine my sentence.
Leone

Post by Leone »

LORD DRAGO wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:35 am I think it is the most common thing in this game for GMs to retire too quickly
Let us all ask ourselves why this happens.
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Ayoub wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:04 am Remove Powers from retired GMs , cus some of them using it for there benefits .

Why a retired GM Jailling players if he won't release them ?
Why he don't answer them ?
Why he kick them saying go contact other GM am retired.

IMG_20240410_010208.jpg

And when u contact other GM he say go contact the GM who jailled you ???

-If u applied to be a GM means u are capable to serve the game by helping players not ignore them and kick them.
-If u applied to be a GM don't means using ur powers for ur personal problems. That's abusing of power.

( I even see a GM encourage player jailled to quite the game)
GAME NOT URS TO KICK PLAYERS FROM IT . GAME FOR ALL

Don't forget players who voted to make you a GM. And players can kick you from it .
This is exactlly what i've been talking about and the one you took as a example is perfect explame of abusing powers,sadly whatever we say here will not help us even if we have prove that he admited he abused his power :cry:
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Once admins or the owner see this they ll fix it .and remove Powers from retired GM who play as normal player and using it for his benefits. Am sure the owner don't know about this injustice vs Players.

And no lorian abusing of power it's not normal here . If it's normal as u say ,means this game Don't deserve to be on play store...

RevenShas

Post by RevenShas »

OK I'll entertain this

Please describe in detail, how I am abusing GM powers, you claim I always am, but give no evidence dispite claiming you have some?

Also please describe how I only seem to help one set of people, again in detail

Also please explain, again in detail, why players that have not broken any rules don't complain that I'm abusing my power

And then, in detail go through every rule for in game, on the forum and the GM rules to show exactly what has been done wrong

And then, please explain your own behaviour in game without missing large parts to make yourself seem like you did no wrong, in detail to show that any judgements made by any member of the GM team was wrong

I'll end this with simple logic

People caught doing something wrong, will always claim that they didn't do it, and them same people will then twist the story to make it seem they was the wronged party

Act your ages, not shoe size, stop treating each other like human waste, be accountable for your own actions
SrGM
GM RevenShas
RevenShasO-2060

Useful links
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
General game help

Beware the rise of the dragons
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

RevenShas wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:55 pm OK I'll entertain this

Please describe in detail, how I am abusing GM powers, you claim I always am, but give no evidence dispite claiming you have some?

Also please explain, again in detail, why players that have not broken any rules don't complain that I'm abusing my power

And then, in detail go through every rule for in game, on the forum and the GM rules to show exactly what has been done wrong

And then, please explain your own behaviour in game without missing large parts to make yourself seem like you did no wrong, in detail to show that any judgements made by any member of the GM team was wrong

People caught doing something wrong, will always claim that they didn't do it, and them same people will then twist the story to make it seem they was the wronged party

Act your ages, not shoe size, stop treating each other like human waste, be accountable for your own actions
Details? ok ill write some :
-First answer you are Retired GM why using your powers if you won't follow the case ? Using it only when u want to ? you are Jailling players for unclear reasons ,you don't even tell them why ? And you kick them when they need answers, saying you are Retired go check other GM. And you don't release them when there punishment ends.
Exemple of player JINNX :
u saying he broke the rule of stealing XP by taking all the mobs ?
Rule say don't take all the mobs ? Applie the rule how u see it stealing xp means don't put ur pets close to others . Don't bother them .change the location...
SrGM Rasta explain the rule here read it again MR retired GM :
IMG_20240410_161937.jpg
IMG_20240410_161937.jpg (249.22 KiB) Viewed 801 times
And you won't find this SrGM Rasta Jailling players or taking cases, cus he understand what retired means.

-2end Answer: yes by Jailling 1 player from 3 and all did the same thing you are helping the other 2 players . Cus u don't check full archive as GM u only checking the moment they reported.
U should jaill all the 3 or no one of them.
This is the answer of 1 of GMs about this case when u refused to give infos.
IMG_20240410_162031.jpg
IMG_20240410_162031.jpg (57.31 KiB) Viewed 801 times
Wiered 👇
IMG_20240410_162851.jpg
IMG_20240410_162851.jpg (24.68 KiB) Viewed 801 times
-Ur 3th answer : am 1 of those players who never brock a rule never jailled even never muted cheak my accs ( playing from 2015/2016 ) i was game tester/game translator and yes u ll never find me complaining about the rules.
- i have no problem with all GM in this game cus they are applieng rules very well and they follow there cases and give answer to players and help them when they need . I thank them for that. Especially the retired onces who left good memories tnx alot .
No 1 of them was wrong applieng the rules. The only 1 atm who don't care about players using his power and he's retired is u .
Players broke the rules or not u are responsible to follow there case till the end if u take it .

Finely :
Be responsible . If u choose to be a GM take it seriously follow ur cases and understand the rules very well before you apply them.
If you choose to be a retired GM then Stop using ur powers and playing with players like Toys .

Chrollo

Post by Chrollo »

Make your points clear u are active in jailing ppl and retired in releasing them

you have been caught abusing GM power at star map yesterday in front of all . And am the not only one effected by this alot of players suffering from this dictator way
Am asking you about my release and u telling me why I I didn't quite the game ?
Are you helping to improve the game or kicking ppl from it ?

Even if I went to jail unfairly My jail time
was 1 week . My release time was 8/4/24 NOW ITS 10/4/24 AM STILL IN JAIL why bc I didn't go to beg you to release me ? I contact you and Galb no one answered .

Like this am doing more time in jail than
my time this Is completely unfair.
Release my Acc I want to play FT
IMG-20240409-WA0008(3).jpg
IMG-20240409-WA0008(3).jpg (41.51 KiB) Viewed 780 times
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

RevenShas wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:55 pm OK I'll entertain this

You claim that you are retired but you perm jailed my mage for what i broke one rule that i was suposed just to be mute,that is more one explame of abusing your GM powers,and without actually explaining me what i did i had to pm and take time from our game administrator and get to know what i did,and you always ignore me whatever i say,and you will now surelly...
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§