Retired GM Abusing Powers

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RevenShas

Re: Retired GM Abusing Powers

Post by RevenShas »

Details? ok ill write some :
-First answer you are Retired GM why using your powers if you won't follow the case ? Using it only when u want to ? you are Jailling players for unclear reasons ,you don't even tell them why ?

name one player i jailed since i retierd

And you kick them when they need answers, saying you are Retired go check other GM. And you don't release them when there punishment ends.

one, i dont have the abilityto "kick" a player, more made up stuff
Two,yes i am rerierd for now, so i will tell a player to contact an active GM this is common sence l

Exemple of player JINNX :
u saying he broke the rule of stealing XP by taking all the mobs ?
Rule say don't take all the mobs ? Applie the rule how u see it stealing xp means don't put ur pets close to others . Don't bother them .change the location...
do you know the full story here? Are you able to look at logs like GM are able to to know if you been lied to or not?
SrGM Rasta explain the rule here read it again MR retired GM :

IMG_20240410_161937.jpg

And you won't find this SrGM Rasta Jailling players or taking cases, cus he understand what retired means.
its funny, because i have seen him on hes GM account since retiring but you wouldn't have access to that information to know, so invalid point

-2end Answer: yes by Jailling 1 player from 3 and all did the same thing you are helping the other 2 players . Cus u don't check full archive as GM u only checking the moment they reported.
U should jaill all the 3 or no one of them.
This is the answer of 1 of GMs about this case when u refused to give infos.
IMG_20240410_162031.jpg

Wiered 👇
IMG_20240410_162851.jpg
if you open your eyes you will see both of them messages was not sent by me, but GM Aorgon again, invalid point

-Ur 3th answer : am 1 of those players who never brock a rule never jailled even never muted cheak my accs ( playing from 2015/2016 ) i was game tester/game translator and yes u ll never find me complaining about the rules.

never complain about the rules? Are you quite sure of that?

- i have no problem with all GM in this game cus they are applieng rules very well and they follow there cases and give answer to players and help them when they need . I thank them for that. Especially the retired onces who left good memories tnx alot .
No 1 of them was wrong applieng the rules. The only 1 atm who don't care about players using his power and he's retired is u .
Players broke the rules or not u are responsible to follow there case till the end if u take it .

Please explain how I'm abusing my power to my own benefits when I just sit at start map and fish and how it benefits me in anyway

Finely :
Be responsible . If u choose to be a GM take it seriously follow ur cases and understand the rules very well before you apply them.
If you choose to be a retired GM then Stop using ur powers and playing with players like Toys .

a retierd police officer can still stop a crime and then pass it on to an active police officer, they dont follow thrugh with the details, same goes for me, if i see a player breaking rukes i will deal with it if necessary, everything i have done as a GM is documented, if i was as bad as you say i wouldn't have lasted 2 years before i got fed up with how players acted and retired, with the option to come back if i wanted to
All my actions are accountable and documented to be checked, so whos lying when they say they havent done anything wrong? Me where it can all be checked and is checked, or the player thats in jail for breaking rules?
SrGM
GM RevenShas
RevenShasO-2060

Useful links
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
General game help

Beware the rise of the dragons
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

RevenShas wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:45 pm Details? ok ill write some :
-First answer you are Retired GM why using your powers if you won't follow the case ? Using it only when u want to ? you are Jailling players for unclear reasons ,you don't even tell them why ?

name one player i jailed since i retierd

And you kick them when they need answers, saying you are Retired go check other GM. And you don't release them when there punishment ends.

one, i dont have the abilityto "kick" a player, more made up stuff
Two,yes i am rerierd for now, so i will tell a player to contact an active GM this is common sence l

Exemple of player JINNX :
u saying he broke the rule of stealing XP by taking all the mobs ?
Rule say don't take all the mobs ? Applie the rule how u see it stealing xp means don't put ur pets close to others . Don't bother them .change the location...
do you know the full story here? Are you able to look at logs like GM are able to to know if you been lied to or not?
SrGM Rasta explain the rule here read it again MR retired GM :

IMG_20240410_161937.jpg

And you won't find this SrGM Rasta Jailling players or taking cases, cus he understand what retired means.
its funny, because i have seen him on hes GM account since retiring but you wouldn't have access to that information to know, so invalid point

-2end Answer: yes by Jailling 1 player from 3 and all did the same thing you are helping the other 2 players . Cus u don't check full archive as GM u only checking the moment they reported.
U should jaill all the 3 or no one of them.
This is the answer of 1 of GMs about this case when u refused to give infos.
IMG_20240410_162031.jpg

Wiered 👇
IMG_20240410_162851.jpg
if you open your eyes you will see both of them messages was not sent by me, but GM Aorgon again, invalid point

-Ur 3th answer : am 1 of those players who never brock a rule never jailled even never muted cheak my accs ( playing from 2015/2016 ) i was game tester/game translator and yes u ll never find me complaining about the rules.

never complain about the rules? Are you quite sure of that?

- i have no problem with all GM in this game cus they are applieng rules very well and they follow there cases and give answer to players and help them when they need . I thank them for that. Especially the retired onces who left good memories tnx alot .
No 1 of them was wrong applieng the rules. The only 1 atm who don't care about players using his power and he's retired is u .
Players broke the rules or not u are responsible to follow there case till the end if u take it .

Please explain how I'm abusing my power to my own benefits when I just sit at start map and fish and how it benefits me in anyway

Finely :
Be responsible . If u choose to be a GM take it seriously follow ur cases and understand the rules very well before you apply them.
If you choose to be a retired GM then Stop using ur powers and playing with players like Toys .

a retierd police officer can still stop a crime and then pass it on to an active police officer, they dont follow thrugh with the details, same goes for me, if i see a player breaking rukes i will deal with it if necessary, everything i have done as a GM is documented, if i was as bad as you say i wouldn't have lasted 2 years before i got fed up with how players acted and retired, with the option to come back if i wanted to
All my actions are accountable and documented to be checked, so whos lying when they say they havent done anything wrong? Me where it can all be checked and is checked, or the player thats in jail for breaking rules?
my name is Lorion i have one situation to explain here...
My mage named Lorion2 was a little bit rude at clan map to the enemy,i did not use any of hard words to insult the players(anyone) and i did it after enemy insulted me and my friends with hard insulting words,one hour later i was punished by GM RevenShas,he just throw me in jail and said "this account is permentally jailed" i check forum and Reven did not check forum messages that day means he got "report" or whatever by Facebook or Discord and he personally said he dont acept reports anywhere only on forum.... and here we can already see that he break GM rule 7. "GM should explain before using their powers" so i was jailed and like 2/3months later i got unjailed with -30% lvls punishment i was out for 3 days and got jailed again even that i did nothing i did not chat to anyone almost i did not use even one bad word and i did not break any other rule i was sent to jail again and said that im permentally jailed by guess who? RevenShas..... I got more one story when i was lvl 300 i attacked lvl 600 swordsman named Luchen on map 1.3 while he was killing Spiders,i attacked him and when he was red he was mocking me i will go to jail and laughing at me,i killed him and then i got jailed by RevenShas AGAIN for "blocking spawn" and i have photo which i did on my own that day when i was attacking player i was 2 steps away the spawn,and the player who mocked me who i killed he was my friend and i had him on one of social medias and while that he sent me photo of chats with him and RevenShas GM,the player who i killed was telling to GM he will leave game because i'm killing him and sent him photo,Reven told he will jail me for that and he did it i was one month jailed there is one more rule breaken "rule 1."a gm should not have friends or enemys,he have to thear everyone equally"....
Attachments
IMG-20231227-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20231227-WA0006.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 364 times
IMG-20231225-WA0018(1).jpg
IMG-20231225-WA0018(1).jpg (73.18 KiB) Viewed 364 times
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Name 1 player jailled when i retired ???
Lol u mean how many. Lorian 1 of them answer his msg up ☝️
2end is JINNX 1 week ago u can't see the s.s up of galb saying it's ur case u jailled him. lol funny ,problem galb said he won't release him , reven must release him cus it's his case.and u keep playing with him sayin go away contact other GM.
And just yesterday u jailled player name UNCLE D i see him crying at star map .
And Why GM aogon is wrong point. I didn't know GM team applieng rules each 1 on his way.
Stop making it completed MR Retired Police Man all it's clear.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
NxstyOgre

Post by NxstyOgre »

The message is clear, if you are not an active GM you should not have access to GM features. Forget the analogies or in life scenarios, it is clear what others think. Whether the reasoning for jail was valid or not you are not a GM dont carry out GM tasks or responsibilities. If you want to work together with others and GMS to help keep ft a good environment thats perfectly fine there are procedures put in place to do so. However taking matters into your own hands while not being an active gm is simply not right.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Just imagine retired GMs having their powers removed, and then think about who returns from time to time over the years.
GMs work is not always obvious. It is more often behind the scenes that what we see.

Mind you, if we follow the logic of this thread then I am absolutely livid that Akillies created a coliseum event last weekend. That's an abuse of powers.

Doesn't make sense really.
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Leone wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:21 pm Just imagine retired GMs having their powers removed, and then think about who returns from time to time over the years.
GMs work is not always obvious. It is more often behind the scenes that what we see.

Mind you, if we follow the logic of this thread then I am absolutely livid that Akillies created a coliseum event last weekend. That's an abuse of powers.

That was not what he was refering to
RevenShas

Post by RevenShas »

At the end of the day, you will never know the details of cases, and who is lying to you, this is something that the GM team does know, and why we have the ability to do what we do.

Although GM retire we do still help the current teams, this means that, Akkilles, rasta, witch and other previous GM and myself will attempt to help any current GM

GM that retire also have the ability to come back at anytime, very few have been fired, them people have lost access to all there abilities.

Comp is very busy but he does check what we are doing when he needs to, I'm sure he has checked me out many times, im not privileged to that information, and I'm quite sure if I was doing something wrong I would have been removed.

I do not use my GM account unless it is necessary, or I am joining anther GM at there request, again that is easily checked, as for me giving out punishments, if I need to provide it to comp I can show him where I pass everything on to Galbatrox.

if you truly think all we do is abuse our power, attempt to join the team and see how it's actually done. see what we go thrugh voluntarily, just to try and make the game a better place. If you really think you can have every single one of your accounts looked at to see if you broken any rules at all, and then pass the training, maybe you would understand, not everyone is going to be happy, people lie alot. sometimes we have to make tough calls, and sometimes, life just gets in the way

Maybe the problem is not the GM team, but the players that can't see the full picture while being lied to by the other players.
SrGM
GM RevenShas
RevenShasO-2060

Useful links
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
General game help

Beware the rise of the dragons
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Leone wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:21 pm Just imagine retired GMs having their powers removed, and then think about who returns from time to time over the years.

You know what we mean when we say abusing of power Leon.
Akkiles added a perfect decorations to the game he used his powers to improve the game ,he mad from wagon perfect PvP Arena and more... And akkiles stopped Jailling/releasing players long time ago he's responsable to make game more active by adding events... This is the good using of power.

Ik u don't mix them and i know you know what we are talking about.
We are talking here respectfully about retired GM using his powers against players.
U have right to support ur friend .
And i have right to write and say what i see is treu respecting forum rules.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

RevenShas wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:42 pm At the end of the day, you will never know the details of cases, and who is lying to you, this is something that the GM team does know, and why we have the ability to do what we do.

Although GM retire we do still help the current teams, this means that, Akkilles, rasta, witch and other previous GM and myself will attempt to help any current GM

GM that retire also have the ability to come back at anytime, very few have been fired, them people have lost access to all there abilities.

Comp is very busy but he does check what we are doing when he needs to, I'm sure he has checked me out many times, im not privileged to that information, and I'm quite sure if I was doing something wrong I would have been removed.

I do not use my GM account unless it is necessary, or I am joining anther GM at there request, again that is easily checked, as for me giving out punishments, if I need to provide it to comp I can show him where I pass everything on to Galbatrox.

if you truly think all we do is abuse our power, attempt to join the team and see how it's actually done. see what we go thrugh voluntarily, just to try and make the game a better place. If you really think you can have every single one of your accounts looked at to see if you broken any rules at all, and then pass the training, maybe you would understand, not everyone is going to be happy, people lie alot. sometimes we have to make tough calls, and sometimes, life just gets in the way

Maybe the problem is not the GM team, but the players that can't see the full picture while being lied to by the other players.
That is what gms always say,the players are problem and why players who dont break rules complain trust me many of them surelly dont like how it work but they are afraid to speak up,it is literally proven your words made no sense now,for explame if you punished someone without reason our dear admin compbant would see it and act on it?i doubt because it already happened not to me,because i never said i did NOT break the rule,i did but i got overpunished literally the onw who punished me made an elephant out of an bee,not everyone will undurstand what i meant by that,but do you ask yourself sometime as you say maybe players are problem,do you ask yourself sometime if unfairness is a problem?🤔.....i doubt
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

I want to be a GM 😄😄
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR