GM recruitment group.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

GM recruitment group.

Post by Akkilles »

In this group, the GM team will get to know you as a person. The group is a complement in addition to the official application on the forum. As a new member here, you will in time prove that you are the right person we are looking for. You who apply to the group must be able to communicate in English. We would like you to have knowledge of the game's structure and you must have at least 1 year of experience with the game as a player. You must be aware of the rules for both the game and the forum. In order for you to become a member of this group, you must be able to certify yourself with identification, which you do together with the admins privately. We want you to use messenger. You can send your application here (with a presentation and a personal letter) and admins will contact you. Welcome with your application.

Please note: Only application is allowed in this thread and any other discussion or topic will be deleted.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
athena/shirley

Re: GM recruitment group.

Post by athena/shirley »

Hi =}
I'm Athena/Shirley, I have had a love for ft since before 2015, I have always tried to be a fair and openminded person. And treat others with respect. and have always enjoyed playing ft. And with the ppl on ft.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Hello/salam

-Ayoub i play from 2016.
-Never jailled, never muted , never went to maze.
-Language: Moroccan Darija / Arabic / French / English
-I was game tester/ and still Arabic translator

-I have all classes . My highest class is swordman lvl 11k, my lower classe dwarf 150 .

-I love PvP / Wars/ Fights/ Justice/i love all classes and there skills.

-I would love to be a PVP GM : what's that means?

It's GM who Create PvP events / PvP Giveaways / Last man standing PvP / PvP tournaments / grp vs grp challenges and more pvp ideas ...

PVP GM means far away from Jailling players .and don't take Report/cases , but always ready to help GM team in there events organisation...

-Why PvP GM ? Cus i see there's no events in game about PvP.
No rewards for Points .No drops, No adrenaline challenges...

i ll make FT Big Arena For PvP Lovers :twisted:
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Hello all
My game name wertyol.
I had the sound turned off many times, but at that time I was just starting to play and, in principle, study the culture of communication in FT. I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just writing the reason^^
I have been playing since 2020, since the very beginning of the game I have been in clans/PVP/war. I got very bored with it and thought for a long time to apply to GM. Now that a new topic has been created, I decided to do it anyway. I want to become a GM to increase the asset of the game. Maybe some people don't like me, but there's no one in the game that everyone likes.
I'm still young, so I'm active almost 24/7.
I'm bored with clan life and that's why I want to try myself as a GM:)
If it were possible, I would like to become event maker GM. I know that not everyone likes GM and from time to time he is accused of belonging to one of the parties. and because I'm a clan player, I think this will happen very often. Bc If possible, I would like to become exactly event maker GM in order to increase player activity and increase the number of new players :)
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Just to clarify. Your application made here is only intended for GM rank. Players who apply will go through several processes to achieve the different levels of a GM rank. "Event characters" will not be prioritized. Welcome with your application.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Akkilles wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:58 am

In this group, the GM team will get to know you as a person. The group is a complement in addition to the official application on the forum. As a new member here, you will in time prove that you are the right person we are looking for. You who apply to the group must be able to communicate in English. We would like you to have knowledge of the game's structure and you must have at least 1 year of experience with the game as a player. You must be aware of the rules for both the game and the forum. In order for you to become a member of this group, you must be able to certify yourself with identification, which you do together with the admins privately. We want you to use messenger. You can send your application here (with a presentation and a personal letter) and admins will contact you. Welcome with your application.

Please note: Only application is allowed in this thread and any other discussion or topic will be deleted.
Hi, im Phiso my current active characters are Janissary i have been playing since 2014 I designed 2 maps for the game and im a Türkish translator btw I am 18.5 years old 😄
I'm sure many people will support me
/ my messenger Phiso FT
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

hello

my main name in Game is hungrywolf , maybe somebody remember me even if i couldn't be active past months

i 've been playing FT regularly since 2015 , i had some contacts before, i also played offline game for one year

During that time, i could see game evolution almost from the beginning, i played all classes with many characters , alone and in clans, i partecipated in game activities sometimes

Why i ' m applying :
1) i m really a fan of the game , even if sometimes i've been polemic with some changes and choices , i still think it's one of the best games around
2) apart from last year changes, i have practice of he this game, i can help players
3) i 'm creative
3) you can trust me, in good and in bad if i have a task i complete it
4) my English is good, i manage a bit also other languages

anyway, who remember me knows my good and bad attitudes :D

cya people !
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
AZ_YT

Post by AZ_YT »

Greeting.
I am a Russian player ;) , my game character is the wizard AZ_YT. YT - I don't have a channel, it's scheduled, but I haven't had time yet. I've been actively playing for two years now. for the entire time of the game, I received only one punishment (blocking the chat, I think it's unfair). I am not a pvp player to gain strength on clan maps. In the game, I dig ore, make ingots and collect items. I try not to quarrel once again, but they attack with knives themselves and get hit on the head by me.
I am writing this letter because there are no administrators among Russian people, and not only that, I wanted to try to resolve hot conflicts, eliminate quarrels and sort out your work. perhaps this is also a career growth in the game, because I am the administrator of the VKontakte and telegram groups. Also in the game, some quests are waiting for translation. Сan keep listing why most things haven't been translated :roll:. I am waiting for any response from you in private messages)
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

This GM recruitment supplement application is temporarily closed.
The GM team thanks everyone who has applied this time and congratulations to those selected. :D
Stay updated until the next time the application opens again.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

I want to clarify what applies to our newly elected members.
The GM group application is an addition to the formal application and works differently. The player who is selected does not automatically get a GM position.
However, the players get to work together with the GM team and over time be selected for the chance to climb the ranking system.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules